Absorbtion on descension

Suggest any improvements
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Absorbtion on descension

Ok on an extremly light suggestion template, how about we "absorb" what they have, say 5% in every respect, so if they got lv100 charisma we get 5 more, 100mil planets we get 5mil more. etc.. same for everything.
PSICOLIX
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Absorbtion on descension

Well, i don't see how can a bein absorv PART of the other...

BUT the idea its great for income Planets, but NOT 5%, woude be nice see some1 lose 2% of all units if he get deascended and you Absorv HALF that.
new Sing soon.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

If descension were possible, this would be a good idea. But since it is impossible, there is no use in changing it.
PSICOLIX
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Mojo Rising wrote:If descension were possible, this would be a good idea. But since it is impossible, there is no use in changing it.

why imposive? i'm runig my #, and i found out that will be quite easy deascend some1...

Energy Attack Power Level 200
Energy Attack Skill 200
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity 350 demage 20,416,320

even if you loss 50% in defence, constitucion and rank, you can easily deascend some1 up to 200 MNEC in 3 Hits,

and remember the defender will need like 100 Bill to Recover from a 10 Mill demage, not a easy thing to get when bein hit every turn...

i can say without ANY doubt that DEASCEND some1 its much easier now than before, but now you need use some strategy, and BE over prepared to do SO. and we both now that any1 in top 50 can get MNEC to 300 petty easily.
new Sing soon.

Return to “Suggestions”