Giving In Ascended realm?

Suggest any improvements
LTCypher
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Giving In Ascended realm?

When I ascend even tho its a whole different game I still have friends in it that I have in sgw and they might have just ascended.... Would it be possible to add the give resource function in the Ascended realm too so that I can help my friends out, and trades can happen with out having to get rid of your defence....

Ofcourse LF shouldn't be given since you can't give a part of your life, but things like DMU and turns and Planets...

What do you guys think?
TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

Re: Giving In Ascended realm?

1st, wrong section, Ascension has its own suggestion area.

2nd, no. Ascension has no direct way of giving/exchanging resources with another player to make it more challenging and have players rely more on skill rather than a another player simply giving them a bunch of stuff. If you really want to help them, sell your weapons and let them farm the DMU you got from it.
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
Mod of Wisdom

moved to ascended section
Tanith
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 86581

ANY kind of official market, broker, trade system should not be added as it would further destabilize the already destabilized server. In a short summary. NO :smt067
Last edited by Tanith on Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mod Color
Rich™
Forum Regular
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 1908612

Tanith wrote:ANY kind of official market, broker, trade system should not be added as it would destabilize the already destabilized the server. In a short summary. NO :smt067

double negetive = positive :P
Rich™ [ α Allegiance ] - 1908612
Living God of the INDU

My Trade Feedback
LTCypher
Forum Newbie

ok 1. already we were given a bunch of ap to make the ascension realm eaiser so what would the dif be if a give function was added, it would pob help to achieve excacly what they intended, bring more players in to play cos they won't be so week, now I know how you guys feel it wasn't easy for me either to get strong, and im talking bout the new players, but hey think how great it would have been to have this when we started?

2. It really sucks to have to sell your defence to be able to trade and I really don't see the point, and whos to say someone else doesn't take the DMU? Don't create a trade brooker just a give function, people will have to live with it if they get cheated or just tell someone strong, I always like hitting a cheat haha.
Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular

This was always supposed to be an individual server. Not for alliances etc.
I know the rankings currently show a single dominating faction but that is not what it was supposed to be like.

Trading resources would destroy the server entirely. If you want to trade do it in main and ascend with those resources if that is what you want

Return to “Suggestions”