Donut?

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Donut?

No? Thats a shame..

anyway,...thought id write a brief intro to mwah..as i have a spare minute. Gotta bore the forums at some point.. :-D

How does one start these things? lol..well im 18, as of july. I have now left school and moved to Chester university (im a bachelor of arts, majoring in psychology and minoring in business management, incase anyone wondered.) which isnt far really, but certainly a different life style and many a cooky person lying around the corridors. My fav thing so far has to be the street preacher telling us all that we have one chance (one chance a day..hour minute..im not sure..maybe per life..) to allow God back into our lives..but i wont drone on about that any longer.

I come from a very very big family, well over 400 living relatives, some are famous (my grandads last name is Stefani...ill let y'all work it out.) I have plenty of jobs here and there, bringing in very little money, lol..and i absolutely adore to travel. In fact when I have finished university, tom twin, Iron Duke and myself are going off on some travels, ill make sure to pop in and see anyone as we cross the world! lol.

A little more about me..love star wars, love scrubs, know them both inside and out..(not sure how..i think it was innate knowledge..but i dont wonder long) I practice a few sports with the university teams, but am not actually in any of the teams (far to unfit for that! lol..) Otherwise I generally am some sort of movie wizz, i watch loads, read plenty of things (most may remember I have my own book written up, dont ask for details... :-D ) I do have facebook and myspace, if ya want them THAT desperately, ill give you a link, but not my msn lol. I love to argue and debate, and am very interested in philosophy, and psychology (duh!)..not t mention a few other things. (check out the debating forum idea, click the love link below!!!) I am good at art, I had a scholarship at my college and school for it, and have painted and drawn many things, and for those who know warhammer (I dont play or paint anymore, not done for over half a decade) I have sculpted my own darth Vader model out of green stuff. Which I thought was pritty cool, and if the local store manager has his way, it might appear in an issue of the GW monthly magazine (white dwarf) along with some writing I MAY be doing for them..but im still working that out.

About my personality. Well If you asked half my friends they would say I am a genuine B*st*rd, but the other half would say im a loverly guy. Ill let you decide into which half you'd fall. On a general note im friendly enough, I dont give out my main msn to often, and have a very hard time suffering fools and imbeciles, and I also have a very odd sense of humour.

About my life on a quick note. A childhood im not going to tell. Teenage years you can find out if you must. Adult life ive just started.

In terms of game experience. Well, ive been in and out of SGW more then GWB and TB promised there would be WMD's in Iraq. My first account was made about april 2005, since then ive torn across about seven different versions of SGW hiding behind different names and colours, and a few unique games... I have also dabbled in Guild Wars.

Thats basically all im going to say. Long dreary drawn out piece of writing, but saves me having to explain much again. :-D

Catch ya all round the forums, ingame and if you have it, MSN.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Re: Donut?

Nice to see you active again.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

semper is back w00tage
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

woot scrubs
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”