Maybe a bug

GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Maybe a bug

I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or if its supposed to be this way,

But i know someone who is having ascended attacks done against them, the person hitting them has 9mill max LF, but has no strike, yet when they hit the person with a def they still do max damage to that persons LF, thus nearly descending them in the 12 hours 4 x 1/3 LF..

Surely if the person has no strike and the defender as the def, they should not be inflicting Max LF damage.....
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
generaloneill
Forum Regular
Alliance: lone wolf
Race: Tollan
ID: 6258

Re: Maybe a bug

ids?
Lord Priape
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dark Dominium Empire
ID: 0

General Chaos Is talking about me. I have been attacked by a player with no attack planets and no defense planets and no weapons. I have a decent defense. When he direct assaults me he hit for maxium damage. His rank modifier is right at 50%. How is a ascended attack can hit me when i have a physical defense and he has not Physical attack. Additonal how come he can hit me for more than the wieldible energy than he starts with?
Is this a bug? before anyone ask i have observed him the whole turn and he does not train attack planets and buy weapon just ahead of attacking me and then resale them afterwords.

I can provide logs as back up if need be.
Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

And I am the guy beating him,

"you must attack their god directly, by yourself, as a god. You must first beat their physical defences " My god fights you def, and then your god.
My physical attack is not even mentioned in the personal assult report.

I read the game updates about ascension,
No where does it say you must have physical attack greater then their physical def... again,,, it says" YOU, BY YOURSELF"

I am using the assult directly attack the way it was intended and not as a bug,,,

try clicking that "assualt directly" button and you will see the following:
An assault by you directly on your Ascended enemy. You will go alone, into their realm, in the tradition of your kind...To face first their army, if any, then your enemy themself. Be sure you are prepared, for you will lose your own lifeforce in this attack...as will they

"you will go alone" = no army needed

Show me where it is written I need an attack to assualt directly? If admins says its a bug I will stop, but that means if you mass someones attack away, they can never deascend you even if they are stronger? not fair.
Gandalf the White
Forum Grunt

Its not a bug, you have never needed strike. The damage your ascended being does is somewhat related to your max life and your personal attack skills (the top 2 upgrades on the skills page). I have a strike consisting of 1 rocket giving me 10252 attack power. But my damage dealt out when i assault someone is somewhere around 371,235,953,087. I would like to know exactly how this is worked out but i don't think Forum will give that away
urogard
Forum Elder

i'll give y ou a hint
it's in the introspection page ;)
Gandalf the White
Forum Grunt

Total Offensive Capacity 4,018,789
Attack Force Level 50
Attack Skill Level 50

Try as i might, i don't see the connection between that and 371235953087

:? :? :?

me needs another hint lol
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

and could someone say me what powerups should be that guy would have more than 2trilion strike with no attack planets and fleets ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

Sorry D3ath,

forum rules:

8 ) You may not post ingame stats of others, that are not readily available to all players. (ie spy & post info).
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

lol what u want to say? what i break the rule? u should be kidding? coz i didnt named any player and i didnt said any stats :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”