BIG NEWS FOR HARRY POTTER FANS

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Re: BIG NEWS FOR HARRY POTTER FANS

Tok`ra wrote:
Mordack wrote:Funny that she's now brave enough to make 'statements' like that, as she no longer has anymore HP books to sell.

Indeed.

Tho the reaction of the religious groups that hated her books from the get go should be hilarious.

Yes, haha, I'm looking forward to the far right looney bible belt reaction.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Come_Forth wrote:How loving and compassionate of you. It is times like these when I rejoice that I am on the highway to hell.

Did I say you were going to hell in my statement? No, I didnt... :?

As I have said before, and will continue to say if you follow God you will go to heaven... As far as hell it is not up to me to say!
Spoiler
MGZ
Forum Irregular

PullinForChrist wrote:
Come_Forth wrote:How loving and compassionate of you. It is times like these when I rejoice that I am on the highway to hell.

Did I say you were going to hell in my statement? No, I didnt... :?

As I have said before, and will continue to say if you follow God you will go to heaven... As far as hell it is not up to me to say!

But we don't follow god because we don't believe homosexuality is wrong. We embrace tolerance for everyone (even the intolerant religious folk like yourself).
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
loki
Forum Irregular
Alliance: the fizzle
Race: human-ish grey alien
Location: over here.... not there to the left..... my left..... not behind the tree..... never mind

not me but im not religious
"if there is no war there cannot be peace" a very wise man i once knew

ImageImageImage
Zodiac
Forum Irregular
ID: 66193

vinny d wrote:I have read all seven books. I am not obsessed with Harry Potter. If it wasn't for this post I would have never of known he was gay.

Yeah me to. There was no indication in any of the books that he was gay. I think Rowling just did that for publicity lmao.
MGZ
Forum Irregular

Zodiac wrote:
vinny d wrote:I have read all seven books. I am not obsessed with Harry Potter. If it wasn't for this post I would have never of known he was gay.

Yeah me to. There was no indication in any of the books that he was gay. I think Rowling just did that for publicity lmao.

Actually, now that I think about it, it was hinted at in book seven. I overlooked it at the time, though. I guess I had just assumed the relationship was platonic.
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

loki
Forum Irregular
Alliance: the fizzle
Race: human-ish grey alien
Location: over here.... not there to the left..... my left..... not behind the tree..... never mind

how so?
"if there is no war there cannot be peace" a very wise man i once knew

ImageImageImage
duke iron
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard

yes, how so?
Zodiac
Forum Irregular
ID: 66193

duke iron
Forum Expert

i got to say that cat is one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen :smt103
MGZ
Forum Irregular

as to the question from Loki and Elliot#3 - I had kind of assumed that the friendship between Dumbledore and Grindewald had been based on philosophic agreements, not emotion. Like I said, with this new information (and hindsight) I can see how they were gay.

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

lol. i thought it was as clear as daylight tbh. Through the entire series, no mention of a woman for old albus, the only mention being of grindewald in the last book. Someone like him, the power of the character, the fame, women would go mad for him, but he didnt have one. So this really aint a shocker..
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

duke iron
Forum Expert