Suggest any improvements
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Changing the source code

<FORM action="trade.php" method=post>
<TR width="40%"><TD><b>Convert physical currency (DMU) into Life Force</b><br>Since the currency is energy based, you can convert the currency of the physical realm into Ascended Life Force. The process is not clean, and you note you get less converting one way, than the other... </TD>
<TD width="30%">

<INPUT type=text size=5 maxlength=5 name="amt" value="1"> times 10,000,000 Dark Matter Units into 1,000 Ascended Life Force </TD>
<INPUT type=hidden name="UpgradeSelf" value="MoneyConversion">
<TD width="20%"><INPUT type=submit value="Convert DMU" width="100%" name="UpgradeSelfS"></TD>
</TR></form>

<INPUT type=text size=9 maxlength=9 name="amt" value="1"> times 10,000,000 Dark Matter Units into 1,000 Ascended Life Force </TD>

Can you please add this update.

Pretty please!

Beta and Main please!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Re: Changing the source code

High Empty wrote:
<FORM action="trade.php" method=post>
<TR width="40%"><TD><b>Convert physical currency (DMU) into Life Force</b><br>Since the currency is energy based, you can convert the currency of the physical realm into Ascended Life Force. The process is not clean, and you note you get less converting one way, than the other... </TD>
<TD width="30%">

<INPUT type=text size=5 maxlength=5 name="amt" value="1"> times 10,000,000 Dark Matter Units into 1,000 Ascended Life Force </TD>
<TD width="20%"><INPUT type=submit value="Convert DMU" width="100%" name="UpgradeSelfS"></TD>
</TR></form>

<INPUT type=text size=9 maxlength=9 name="amt" value="1"> times 10,000,000 Dark Matter Units into 1,000 Ascended Life Force </TD>

Can you please add this update.

Pretty please!

Beta and Main please!

I think forum should make beta its own server and make another one whenever he needs more updates. Because I think that server is half as active as the real ascension server. :lol: (or atleast until it dies from big numbers :))

ID=60881
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: Changing the source code

Yeah but i need the update in the main one, cause my income is in main is only 80% of my income in the beta. So it's a problem in both of them.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake

Return to “Suggestions”