Max Capacity and Flow Suggestion!

Suggest any improvements
drrtehg
Forum Newbie

Max Capacity and Flow Suggestion!

Refund the APP everybody spend on Maximum Natural Energy Capacity and Energy Flow Ability. I ensure plenty of smiles all round! No more regrets, no more complaints, no more headaches!

Anyways it was fun advertising but to be HONEST i think this to be a GREAT idea for all the accounts that are crippled (comparitively) out there. Of course not everybody wants their godly enhancements reset so perhaps an Option to undo what has been done?

Just a thought - dex
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Re: Max Capacity and Flow Suggestion!

No.

I'm sorry, but people should have to deal with the consequences of the choices they make. Although I realize that isn't admin's policy. The first few times I ascended, I spent a lot on my 'Maximum Natural Energy Capacity.' Then I found out, that in doing so, I'd actually made myself easier to descend.

In retospect, I should probably have just whined a lot. Maybe sucking it up and adapting was the mistake I made.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
drrtehg
Forum Newbie

Re: Max Capacity and Flow Suggestion!

Mordack wrote:No.

I'm sorry, but people should have to deal with the consequences of the choices they make. Although I realize that isn't admin's policy. The first few times I ascended, I spent a lot on my 'Maximum Natural Energy Capacity.' Then I found out, that in doing so, I'd actually made myself easier to descend.

In retospect, I should probably have just whined a lot. Maybe sucking it up and adapting was the mistake I made.

Well it isn't a matter of the choices many others and i have made, it is moreso an update which was made without any warning whatsoever only a couple of days after we had all spent our APP. Quite rude if you ask me :\
Whatever.. ascended has officially been slaughtered -_-"

Return to “Suggestions”