To all friends and enemies alike...

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Lord Balor
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 66142

To all friends and enemies alike...

SGW community,

Today, the real life bug finally caught me. I had dodged it, and tried to hide but it found me. There are many that I could thank, and say good bye to but that would take a LOT of time, and I would hate to miss someone. Thank you all for the massings, and the hateful messages. Thank you all for the good wars and honorable play. Most of all, thanks to the new players that will fill all our places one day and keep this game strong.

And with that, I take my leave (or until I can find a buyer for my acct... 8) )
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: To all friends and enemies alike...

have fun in rl.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Severian

Vac your account so there's always the option to come back. You really started something with Asgard Order with a firm structure, history, participation in the CiA and a nifty site for visitors.

Sad to see you go mate, be a bit lonely being the only Balor again and i'll miss all the peeps getting us confused :(
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

I had no dealings with lord balor, but he was a very highly spoken of person when i did hear about/ of him. You are sure to be a loss, Good luck out there.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
cleo_catra1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Real Life
Race: Female
ID: 0

Very proud to have known you LB, thanks for inviting me into the best alliance in SGW..your presence will be greatly missed.

c.c :-*
You have started playing at 08:17:01 on 11th October 2005.
Commander Freyr
Forum Newbie

Since I joined the AO back in August of 06', Lord Balor has been one of the most gracious and kind members of the Stargatewars community that I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. The impact he has had upon my experience, and that of many others is immense. And I doubt that I would still be playing if it was not for the great alliance he has created and devoted his time and resources towards.

He will be greatly missed, and I hope that one day you will be able to return Lord Balor.
Dargery
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Asgard Order
ID: 54333

While Everyone may not know Lord Balor Personally, everyone in the game has heard of him at one point or another. He is a truly inspirational man, he brings to the ame a whole new depth of Honor. He is shown his enemies and his allies the same amount of respect time and time again. His name will be one we will all remember for as long as this game is played.

Lord Balor, I would like to thank you for everything you have done, you are a Great leader. You can tell alot about the kind of person someone is, by the way they act. May you find Glory in all that you do, in the game and out, and know that we will all miss you immensly.
Milenko
Forum Expert
Alliance: DoC
ID: 1911875

Although I only spoke with LB once, I will miss him a great deal. His advice, help and support will always be remembered. He is a great leader and a wonderful person. I know the Asgard Nation will be and is sad about your leaving but anticipate the day you come back to us. You have left us in good hands but no disrespect intended to the new leader, it will not be the same. We will all do our best to continue to make you proud so the Asgard Nation is stronger and bigger when you return.

Good luck, stay safe and I will miss you,

Milenko.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with years of experience!

Trade Feedback
Lord Silent Bob
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Bundy Drinker
ID: 1905342

The only positive thing That Brian did in this game was introduce us.

I've come to value our friendship and the bonds that have developed between our alliances as a result.

tis truly a sad moment for The Asgard Order and SGW as a whole.

On behalf of the Magnificents and DPM I wish you farewell and Godspeed my friend

Silent Bob.
Commander,
The Magnificents.
Darth Chester
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 60773

we will all miss you LB and are very sad to see you go, godspeed and good luck :'( we'll keep the towers of your great nation standing until your return :smt066 ...
Bird flu
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Bromus Collective
Race: Living God Anja
ID: 45129

Lord Balor, one gamer whom SGW will be a less of a place without him in it.

a noble player with a great sense of justice and fair play.

Bromus Collective salute you, and wish you well on your journey.

and I personaly hope to see you around this game again, if not in the next life (lol)

Bird Flu
Ambassador
Former Leader of BC
....................It was quiet.... no sign of movement.....the sun was setting.....dusk was apon us...peace.....then The Bromus Collective destroyed all!!!
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
ID: 58630

I've said my private goodbyes to LB. Unfortunately I've been mostly absent lately with moving and uni, and work and life in general. but LB will most certainly be missed. He's been a loyal ally and a good friend, through many a war, and even more peace. We've had our differences, but he's always a friend of mine, and I wish him good luck out there.
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
DagdaofSkye
Forum Newbie

There is no greater honour than to serve one's country. Semper Fi Marine, come home safe.

hoorah!

Return to “Quitting....”