We need raid back

Suggest any improvements
vinny d
Forum Expert
Alliance: House Stark
Race: Nano-ti
ID: 27317

We need raid back

That is why. :lol: Eliminating raid has taken away so much from the game. Before you had to fear being raided. That made you build up a strong covert, assassin, and defense to PROTECT yourself. Your stats saved your butt. Now what is there to fear? Attack me here and I'll mass you in main. Bahh. The server is screwed.
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Re: We need raid back

If raid was in, revolution would have to go, plain and simple.

That said, with raid in, even with revolution gone, the 2 bil limit will become semi-pointless because the people with the most friends will have an even larger advantage. (Because they would raid each other to keep 2 of the 3 under the limit, or 3 of 4, ect.). It was done with the old limit, and would be done again.

ID=60881
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Munchy wrote:If raid was in, revolution would have to go, plain and simple.

That said, with raid in, even with revolution gone, the 2 bil limit will become semi-pointless because the people with the most friends will have an even larger advantage. (Because they would raid each other to keep 2 of the 3 under the limit, or 3 of 4, ect.). It was done with the old limit, and would be done again.

LOL only a problem or 2 with that, Everyone is going to be at that limit anyways quickly. However i'm sure STI< would raid REBorn and repijake, and that way he makes the dmu they make the units.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Thats pretty much what I meant anyway...

Not really to say it would be wrong to do, just that it would make the limits pointless. :?

ID=60881
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Munchy wrote:If raid was in, revolution would have to go, plain and simple.

remove raid at 1 or 1.5 bill planet size. use it as another buffer to slow growth.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”