Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Some bad alliance!!!

Prophet of Truth wrote:
Semper wrote::lol:
i was joking though.. :twisted:

I wasn't

LoL VERY FUNNY how YOU assume things that fast, you see word ass, so ass belongs to men, automatically...wowow WAIT!!! There's something disturbin there... :lol:
At least I'm not in that way 8) .

Macocosm wrote:Hmm I think we lost sight of the goal here, Unity through conviction my fellow System Lords....

I doubt unity is possible considering everyone position on it...like "dream on! impossible we already tried it, it failed so forget it".
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

where is a blank stare smiley when you need it... :smt012
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations

:shock: ?
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Macrocosm
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient

You speak of each and everyone of our brethren's over inflated sense of ego Apophis? :shock:

or do you mean the whole GE idea that failed miserably? :lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Macocosm wrote:You speak of each and everyone of our brethren's over inflated sense of ego Apophis? :shock:

I don't really know which of both...could be first one?
Spoiler

Spoiler
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

Macocosm wrote:You speak of each and everyone of our brethren's over inflated sense of ego Apophis? :shock:

Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?

Sig'ed
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

:lol: That's only the third time I've been siggied. My best stuff never gets used. :(
Osi
Forum Addict

Someone sigged something nice I stole from Mendicant Bias out of Halo...something about an imediment upon the universe and nature crying out for destruction, and there was a willing instrument. Not really sure. Top notch stuff though.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Macrocosm
Fledgling Forumer

Prophet of Truth wrote:Someone sigged something nice I stole from Mendicant Bias out of Halo...something about an imediment upon the universe and nature crying out for destruction, and there was a willing instrument. Not really sure. Top notch stuff though.

I beleive that it was your destruction is the will of the Gods... and we are their instrument. :D

Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion, steeled themselves for what needed to be done. I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Hehe finally this topic gets interesting :-D

A debate is in the air 8)
Spoiler

Spoiler
Osi
Forum Addict

Macocosm wrote:
Prophet of Truth wrote:Someone sigged something nice I stole from Mendicant Bias out of Halo...something about an imediment upon the universe and nature crying out for destruction, and there was a willing instrument. Not really sure. Top notch stuff though.

I beleive that it was your destruction is the will of the Gods... and we are their instrument. :D

Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion, steeled themselves for what needed to be done. I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong

no I havn't used that one in ages....it was

You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Macrocosm
Fledgling Forumer

lol, the religious conscripts are none the less awesome to use :D

Where and which part of the game/book did you find that one?

In the end of First strike maybe? :lol:
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

Does somebody want to know it okay I have been waiting to tell you all that if you are in my timezone you should post something here for it well I'm going to do clearly something almost unthinkable is....... dead very I count a few posts there and none bring the goa' uld happiness dysfunction, deception for hurting my pride the nice 'Bow before your God' motto of true system lords. How can you? Such as just quoted I may saunter through and pick up my displeasurable laughter seating myself to bet more life on heard; oh brought. Dyed would the Gods be in evil once again evil terrible and greedy with swift death to the enemy's of the gods rang out. :o
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
comander zao
Forum Irregular
Race: go'ald

meh asgards are pointless. we should mass these goa'uld haters into ashes. and roast them like chicken for dinner.
some of u may remember me of Comander Zao.
Zao is back and out of my longest hiatus yet

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”