Energy Attack Power Level/Skill making it cost less...

Suggest any improvements
The WuTang
Fledgling Forumer

Energy Attack Power Level/Skill making it cost less...

do you think you can make the Energy Attack Power Level/Skill costs less? cause it costs just as much as charisma after the 500 level mark. and i dont remember it being that much and i was over that amount and the price just jumped.

i dont know if this is a new update but if it is lol... i dont like it.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Energy Attack Power Level/Skill making it cost less...

Its jasons way of slowing the growth of larger accounts. You will see more and more of them as you increase in size I'm afraid.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

Lore wrote:Its jasons way of slowing the growth of larger accounts. You will see more and more of them as you increase in size I'm afraid.

No it's Jason's way of F**King the larger accounts. He could have done FAR less to SLOW us down. He is just out and out punishing us now. Why? Because he has no clue as to how his game is played. He knows coding and activity. If there is more activity after an update, then it is a good update.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Mojo Rising wrote:
Lore wrote:Its jasons way of slowing the growth of larger accounts. You will see more and more of them as you increase in size I'm afraid.

No it's Jason's way of F**King the larger accounts. He could have done FAR less to SLOW us down. He is just out and out punishing us now. Why? Because he has no clue as to how his game is played. He knows coding and activity. If there is more activity after an update, then it is a good update.

Its such a stupid way to look at it but your right MJ
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Mojo Rising wrote:He knows coding and activity. If there is more activity after an update, then it is a good update.

there is more activity lots more people put in time and effort on the ascended server... so it is a good update...

sadly the update has hit the larger people hardest... by slowing them down... the ascension server needs rolling cap/plague like main... that way as more people hit the 2bill mark which they are doing the cap will increase speeding up player growth again...

nearly everyone on page 1 and 2 are getting to/over 2bill armysize... with a rolling cap that would bring up the average quite a big probably making the cap 2.5-3bill before it starts slowing growth again...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

TheRook wrote:
Mojo Rising wrote:He knows coding and activity. If there is more activity after an update, then it is a good update.

there is more activity lots more people put in time and effort on the ascended server... so it is a good update...

sadly the update has hit the larger people hardest... by slowing them down... the ascension server needs rolling cap/plague like main... that way as more people hit the 2bill mark which they are doing the cap will increase speeding up player growth again...

nearly everyone on page 1 and 2 are getting to/over 2bill armysize... with a rolling cap that would bring up the average quite a big probably making the cap 2.5-3bill before it starts slowing growth again...

TheRook

The growth being slowed is no where near the major problems in ascended. Allowing smaller players massive advantages coupled with punishing larger accounts with massive negatives along with not even being able to hit someone who is hitting you because they are "Too distant to engage" is.

The updates are poorly thought out, and he rufuses to even look at the havoc and unfair advantages it is causing.

I could care less about the growth being slowed. Not being able to stop someone 1/100 of my size from farming me is something I do care about.

And before anyone says it, I almost had more people in defense then he had in his entire realm. Thats just not right.
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”