What can I be banned for?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
ThunderCat
Forum Expert
Alliance: ExSol
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 35540

What can I be banned for?

Well Geisha was just banned by FreeSpirit for calling Pianomutt a traitor. People are being warned left and right for words that pertain to the medical term for butthole. I seen a mod say that a sig was okay, and then warned by another mod for using the sig without sufficient time to take it down.

from what I've seen the mods are looking for an excuse to ban FUALL by interpreting the rules very broadly or making up their own rules. Therefore I want to know how the rules are being interpreted and what I can get warnings for, so that I don't accidentally post something silly and get warning number 3.

I realize that everyone is going to flame this topic and say I am making a big deal over nothing, but I really want to follow the rules and not be banned. I want to stay on the straight and narrow and know what I can say and what I can't. So can a nice biased mod like freespirit please tell me what he will ban me for (I hope he can't ban me for calling him biased, but if geisha can get banned for "traitor then who knows...).
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Re: What can I be banned for?

honestly mate I support your post, but you shouldnt be generalizing, some of the mods are being bias, but the others are just doing there jobs and both sides are pointing fingers calling them bias.
ThunderCat
Forum Expert

Ifrit wrote:honestly mate I support your post, but you shouldnt be generalizing, some of the mods are being bias, but the others are just doing there jobs and both sides are pointing fingers calling them bias.

that's why I called Freespirit biased. I like some of the mods a lot. they know what they are doing. Nimras is actually pretty neutral despite what people say.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

ThunderCat wrote:
Ifrit wrote:honestly mate I support your post, but you shouldnt be generalizing, some of the mods are being bias, but the others are just doing there jobs and both sides are pointing fingers calling them bias.

that's why I called Freespirit biased. I like some of the mods a lot. they know what they are doing. Nimras is actually pretty neutral despite what people say.

yea ok just your wording sounded like (at least to me) you was talking about all mods...sorry for misunderstanding.
ThunderCat
Forum Expert

Ifrit wrote:
ThunderCat wrote:

yea ok just your wording sounded like (at least to me) you was talking about all mods...sorry for misunderstanding.

just at the ones who will ban me for calling someone a traitor
ThunderCat
Forum Expert

Jack wrote:
ThunderCat wrote:Well Geisha was just banned by FreeSpirit for calling Pianomutt a traitor. People are being warned left and right for words that pertain to the medical term for butthole. I seen a mod say that a sig was okay, and then warned by another mod for using the sig without sufficient time to take it down.

from what I've seen the mods are looking for an excuse to ban FUALL by interpreting the rules very broadly or making up their own rules. Therefore I want to know how the rules are being interpreted and what I can get warnings for, so that I don't accidentally post something silly and get warning number 3.

I realize that everyone is going to flame this topic and say I am making a big deal over nothing, but I really want to follow the rules and not be banned. I want to stay on the straight and narrow and know what I can say and what I can't. So can a nice biased mod like freespirit please tell me what he will ban me for (I hope he can't ban me for calling him biased, but if geisha can get banned for "traitor then who knows...).

Oh sure, there's a big bad conspiracy by the predominately FUALL mod team to ban all the members of FUALL.

Please, try and make some sense when you post. :lol:

If I can be banned for calling someone a traitor....
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

ThunderCat wrote:
Jack wrote:
ThunderCat wrote:Well Geisha was just banned by FreeSpirit for calling Pianomutt a traitor. People are being warned left and right for words that pertain to the medical term for butthole. I seen a mod say that a sig was okay, and then warned by another mod for using the sig without sufficient time to take it down.

Oh sure, there's a big bad conspiracy by the predominately FUALL mod team to ban all the members of FUALL.

Please, try and make some sense when you post. :lol:

If I can be banned for calling someone a traitor....

no calling someone traitor wont get you banned else the sig where it says traitor are us was banned by me ages ago.

And the word she was banned for i had a discussion with Geisha about and i agread with her i wouldnt warn for it and she also got unbanned and no it weren't traitor.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Not just FuaLL its everyone, i bin warned twice. even though i put up a sig that i didn't realise was braking the rule, then i was using words like Uranas and was warned for that :lol:

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Nimras
Forum Addict

Skunky wrote:Not just FuaLL its everyone, i bin warned twice. even though i put up a sig that i didn't realise was braking the rule, then i was using words like Uranas and was warned for that :lol:

Lol the sig was on the list if you read the forum :P
Skunky
Forum Elder

Nimras wrote:
Skunky wrote:Not just FuaLL its everyone, i bin warned twice. even though i put up a sig that i didn't realise was braking the rule, then i was using words like Uranas and was warned for that :lol:

I didnt actually see it tho,

skunk = attention span of 3 year old. only read partial parts of forums :D
i only thought the sigs were, then i saw some1 witht he user bar and stole it coz it loooked cool :P

Nimras
Forum Addict

Skunky wrote:
Nimras wrote:

skunk = attention span of 3 year old.
i only thought the sigs were, then i saw some1 witht he user bar and stole it coz it loooked cool :P

Lol well i put it on the list i guess thats why the mod warned you as he knew it was on the list so you should know it werent allowed lol.
Skunky
Forum Elder

Nimras wrote:
Skunky wrote:
Nimras wrote:

Lol well i put it on the list i guess thats why the mod warned you as he knew it was on the list so you should know it werent allowed lol.

Yup im not complaining tho, i tihnk people should just get on with it, they broke the rules deal with it :lol: :lol:

Nimras
Forum Addict

Skunky wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Skunky wrote:
Nimras wrote:

Yup im not complaining tho, i tihnk people should just get on with it, they broke the rules deal with it :lol: :lol:

Lol tell that to them just read the polls we are having :)
Skunky
Forum Elder

Nimras wrote:
Skunky wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Skunky wrote:
Nimras wrote:

Lol tell that to them just read the polls we are having :)

Ok :)

I can;t :( i wish i could though :lol:

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”