feedback

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
*zesh*
Forum Expert

feedback

well i got warned for calling someone an idiot

i reported about 20 posts from a user

comments such as arrogant and egotistical
spineless coward
go back to your hole
etc etc

i sure hope that all these result in a warning etc :)

and dont appear to all disappear or ill re report them again and post screenshots :)
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: feedback

one thing, zesh... do you intend to get warned more? if not, then what problem will that warning cause?

if we read correctly, teal'auc appologized for having misread the post you got warned for later on, so is there really any problem... (also, removing warnings isnt the easiest thing to do...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Nightmare
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 0

Zeratul wrote:one thing, zesh... do you intend to get warned more? if not, then what problem will that warning cause?

if we read correctly, teal'auc appologized for having misread the post you got warned for later on, so is there really any problem... (also, removing warnings isnt the easiest thing to do...)

Reread it zera, she apologized for something else in the post
Hai. I'm zeb. How do you do?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

ok
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
*zesh*
Forum Expert

im still warned

therefore she should be warned

ive still had no replies as to what happened with them

so im assuming all the reports got closed

dont worry all the links are saved and ill rereport or take it up with admin tommorow :)
papa says:
bebs
papa says:

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

You wont get feedback on what actually happened to the person you reported, at best you can get feedback stating that the report has been dealt with by a mod, that is it,

It looks like you want feedback saying something like, oh yea you where so right we so laid a warning on there ass for that comment, etc, just aint going to happen.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

GeneralChaos wrote:You wont get feedback on what actually happened to the person you reported, at best you can get feedback stating that the report has been dealt with by a mod, that is it,

It looks like you want feedback saying something like, oh yea you where so right we so laid a warning on there ass for that comment, etc, just aint going to happen.

Yet you always had feedback from me when you asked me for it. If a mod closes a report you can see what they did with it in the topic/post you reported.

Why send out a pm when its clearly seen in the topic involved?
Even we have more to do then to reply to every report.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

FreeSpirit wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:You wont get feedback on what actually happened to the person you reported, at best you can get feedback stating that the report has been dealt with by a mod, that is it,

Yet you always had feedback from me when you asked me for it. If a mod closes a report you can see what they did with it in the topic/post you reported.

Why send out a pm when its clearly seen in the topic involved?
Even we have more to do then to reply to every report.

Yes i will state this for a fact, that FS has always given me feedback on any report ive put in, if ive requested feed back.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
*zesh*
Forum Expert

well magically all my reports got removed

and im still warned

so until the mod in question receives the 8 or so warnings she deserves, or my warning gets removed

and the mod is given a warning for bias modding.....
papa says:
bebs
papa says:

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ
Mato
Forum Expert
ID: 0

She is always biased. Nothing new to report.
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Mato wrote:She is always biased. Nothing new to report.

"she" is also no longer a mod......

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”