Market locked out

A place to post all those bugs...
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld
ID: 0

Market locked out

Ok this is the second monday in a row where I am unable to use market. If I had wanted to use the market I cant it says will be reset at 00:00 on monday well this has passed twice with no change.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Re: Market locked out

I'm currently looking for a solution. For the time being I'll be reseting the weekly limit manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

what market all i have is something to donate nothing else... is there anything new if u pay ? if its free game then should be an option to reach it
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Prince_of_Darkness wrote:what market all i have is something to donate nothing else... is there anything new if u pay ? if its free game then should be an option to reach it

There's nothing different. Oberaan has presumably donated once already, and wanted to do it again, but it has to be manually reset by Gary atm ;)
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

Yes I have. I understand the time and value of programming so I try to support projects like this when I can. I do play after all.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol you were in it for the units lol :lol:
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

The market link just routes you to the donation page.

I don't have any plans for an origins market like in other versions of the stargatewars games.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:( no ppt ? wooohooo... hahahaha... keep it like this mate... the game is cool... growth is cool and all cool... besides a few bugs it is very interesting, doing damages to others is very hurtfull so makes them think about it twice... it is lot better than many of the last 6 waves of quantum... :lol:

Return to “Bugs”