BlackMail? War?

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: BlackMail? War?

ThE_SeeKeR wrote:lol just had this message:

"please tell me where did i extort you. i told you to pay me back double and you didnt. then the price was 1 tril (increasing 500bill a week) and then 3 tril. prepare for a long war. im not going to end this war unles you or me quit the game. you want extortion, here it is: pay 100 tril to get out of this war. now you have something new to write on the forum "

Thats alot of naq 100 trill ive only farmed 160 trill well 158
Last edited by Byrnes on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

ThE_SeeKeR wrote:Uploaded attached to this post.

Please note

Top message - recieved first of all

2nd message - my reply

3rd message - his reply

Sorry for the double post but this isnt very readable:(

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Byrnes wrote:

"please tell me where did i extort you. i told you to pay me back double and you didnt. then the price was 1 tril (increasing 500bill a week) and then 3 tril. prepare for a long war. im not going to end this war unles you or me quit the game. you want extortion, here it is: pay 100 tril to get out of this war. now you have something new to write on the forum "

Thats alot of naq 100 trill ive only farmed 160 trill well 158

In total naq farmed?
Or in temporary?

Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Saidly total like im trying tol get 4 trill to raise my up it takes me a month to get that hahaha o and i started playing july 22 idr which year but ive been playing for a little more then a year so thats a sad number to only have farmed that much

But bump so i guess i wont be considered spaming

Image Image
dastupy
Forum Addict

nah it won't be aslong as you say
"Go and have fun ... "
"And gl to ... You will need it !!11"

Spoiler
bivol22
Forum Newbie

This is original message, I'm on agrup computer and this is copy paste from his mail box.

omg im so scared and please tell me where did i extort you. i told you to pay me back and you didnt. then the price was 1 tril and then 3 tril from your side, wich led to the 3 tril price on my side. prepare for a long war. im not going to end this war unles you or me quit the game. you want extortion, here it is: pay 100 tril to get out of this war. now you have something new to write on the forum noob

I don't see 500bill to written anywhere. There are also some other differences in messages.

harchester wrote:Purga is a willy

i will spank any1 who supports him :twisted:

see you soon those who posted :twisted:

lol don't need to support him, nQ is already selling his account.
And it seems that dastupy and I won't have any problems with you, or do we??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice day
bivol22
Forum Newbie

must check now if nQ will sell his account to agrup, we offered him 2mil uu for his account ](*,) 8) 8)
dastupy
Forum Addict

bivol22 wrote:must check now if nQ will sell his account to agrup, we offered him 2mil uu for his account ](*,) 8) 8)

8)

Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

lol bivol nah you have no troubles with me i love Dastupy too much to have to spank him 8-[

H
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

Purga is a willy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i laughed quite a bit there
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

im confused, whos standing up for who now? i read the first page and skipped to the last :lol:

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Whatshisface (thread starter) got his knickers tied over a message from Agrup/Purga after claiming he could get alliances to mass Agrup (to actually be able to make good on that threat, he made this thread).
While doing this, he also hit Clarkey's officer and slightly caused some adverse effects. Clarkey was not pleased, 'yelled a bit' (more diplomatic and more eloquently as the summary), and got Whatshisface to stop hitting. I think.
Then Whatshisface decided it was best to become a permanent farm instead of fighting, and joined CoTO to illustrate that.

Then a lot of people talked about various irrelevant things, and ultimately here we are.. I think you got it covered if you read the first page (maybe 2nd is still mildly interesting, but that's it).

Think that's it.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Universe wrote:Whatshisface (thread starter) got his knickers tied over a message from Agrup/Purga after claiming he could get alliances to mass Agrup (to actually be able to make good on that threat, he made this thread).
While doing this, he also hit Clarkey's officer and slightly caused some adverse effects. Clarkey was not pleased, 'yelled a bit' (more diplomatic and more eloquently as the summary), and got Whatshisface to stop hitting. I think.
Then Whatshisface decided it was best to become a permanent farm instead of fighting, and joined CoTO to illustrate that.

Then a lot of people talked about various irrelevant things, and ultimately here we are.. I think you got it covered if you read the first page (maybe 2nd is still mildly interesting, but that's it).

Think that's it.

Thank you :razz:
you are a life safer to lazy gits like me :D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

wooooohaaooo you sex is on fire 8-[
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Vendetta corner”