We may be new but aint pushovers

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

We may be new but aint pushovers

COS is a relatively new alliance with a small member base ](*,) but we do not respond well to threats. If anyone has a problem with any of our members then come and see me dont send threatening messages about returning a one hit naq amount cause we will reply with ok we will return the naq if your members return the naq they have taken from us, sounds fair doesnt it :-" Also if you dont want us to to hit an officer, alliance or whatever then ask us to stop do not tell us to, this is after all a wargame and if no one is allowed to hit anyone then what can we do. So to recap if you think you have a greivance come and see me and we can discuss it but dont make threats, regards pug tbr

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
solmyr
Forum Elite
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Masstastic
ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

Re: We may be new but aint pushovers

WOOT for COS
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

*huffs and puffs and blows CoS over* :D
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

temptress wrote:*huffs and puffs and blows CoS over* :D

be nice now lady [-X

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth

Return to “Alliance announcements”