posting link in public rule breaking?

Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

posting link in public rule breaking?

Just to be clear...

does posting ur link on some site that is public and not an alliance or anything cheating? or is just frowned on

coz i was just checking my usual site to download stargate in messages below was a link to stargate wars...lol. Thought it was quite funny.

but basically i've played this game for ages and i know click sites are illegal but is posting ur link on public sites illegal?

ps once a super mod answers u can lock this.
and if u know post but if its a guess don't !!
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
JIX
Forum Addict

your aloud to post your link on any site/chat room as along as the owner/admins say its ok
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

and its really meant to be on topic.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
wraith65
Forum Newbie

u can post it anywhere if it is allowed
Napoleon
Forum Irregular

Ingame Rules wrote:
ILLEGAL:

Posting your link in chat rooms, newsgroups, message boards, or forums unless it is explicitly allowed by the owner/operator of the chat room, newsgroup, message board, forum, etc..

E-mailing your link to people whom you do not know, or to e-mail lists or "reflectors".

Posting your link on a forum where it is against that forum's policies or off-topic

Using link trading sites. (sites that exist simply to have people click links, having nothing to do specifically with this game.)

Advertising your link on adult sites.

Sending your link to people you do not know.

Sending the link to an e-mail reflector or USENET group.

Putting your link in popup windowss, inside any frame, or using redirects.

I think that should cover everything?
Nuto vixen wrote: wrote: it will be the middle of the morning in the northern hemisphere... so I doubt it. Many people will be asleep.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
raistlin majere
Forum Elite
Alliance: Withheld
Race: Nanotimaster
ID: 8675309

missed this

Recruiting wrote:Give this link to your friends to recruit them as officers in your army. DO NOT post this link in chat rooms, newsgroups, message boards, or forums unless it is allowed by the chat room, newsgroup, message board, forum, etc.. DO NOT e-mail this link to people whom you do not know, or to e-mail lists or "reflectors". You may post this link on a personal website, or in your messenger profile. In short - do NOT annoy people with the link. Use it responsibly.
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:ZOMG IT"S RAI!!!
sphere-owen9292
Forum Irregular

Someone's id link in their signature on the http://www.scifi.com forum boards is how I started playing SGW.

Return to “For Admin Archives”