my brother and I cant mass together!

dazman
Forum Elite
ID: 0

my brother and I cant mass together!

Hi, I thought this was sorted out long ago. We have some IP exception(trading)

But when it comes to massing I get this.

There is covert operation already raging against this realm, also from your location. You do not want to step into the middle of an existing covert op.

Legolas21(23956) and Dazman(23763)

please sort this out so my brother and I can mass some noobs :p
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

Re: my brother and I cant mass together!

now, that would not be very sporting would it? its much easier to mass a guy if you got 2 of you sat side by side working together, able to see each others screens and give verbal requests rather than stuck with msn or shoutbox.

of course one of you could use a mobile dongle for the combined attack... 2 IP addresses and all that.
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
Crosis
Goa'uld
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 1919036

Eelyzabth wrote:now, that would not be very sporting would it? its much easier to mass a guy if you got 2 of you sat side by side working together, able to see each others screens and give verbal requests rather than stuck with msn or shoutbox.

of course one of you could use a mobile dongle for the combined attack... 2 IP addresses and all that.

or they could be sitting in different rooms yelling at each other and get into a disagreement because they cant hear each other and therefor stop massing and go at it IRL 8-[
RETIRED FROM SGW
Spoiler
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
legolas21
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Alpha
ID: 23956

Yes we need this sorted so we can be bad boyz together 8)
legolas21
Fledgling Forumer

Bump
dazman
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Eelyzabth wrote:now, that would not be very sporting would it? its much easier to mass a guy if you got 2 of you sat side by side working together, able to see each others screens and give verbal requests rather than stuck with msn or shoutbox.

I'm trying to promote teamwork! :smt100
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

ah ok this is your problem about 2 months back or maybe just one in an admin meet he did say he was "has" put it so if you use the same computer/IP address (possibly if have in the past) and you are in the same house you cannot hit the same person one after the other

i think the solution is you will need someone else to hit them in-between you two hitting each other (im not sure about this, though it is the guess as admin didn't really adress the question when asked)

basically it was to stop multi-ing inside of alliances

best bet is for one or the other to change alliance see if that works (stay in house for your bonus) if that still doesn't work one must change house - at least that is how admin sort of said it

so just a re-cap things to try

1. have a third person hit inbetween your hits
2. one of you change to Delta or Omega ('cos you all same house but you must remember the 5 days to actually enter the house thing wich will probobs sort out the 3rd way)
3. one would have to move to say Pi or Sigma -i'm damn well sure this one will work
3.1 one keeps droppping out th alliance and rejoining (and get no PPT bonus)
4. Lobby admin to get it changed

also don't forget to post what fixes it so other know aswell help the community :D
legolas21
Fledgling Forumer

Thank you for the suggestions. We will try some of these. Hopefully we can work something out.

Return to “Account Issues Archive”