The Corporation vs Ascended Assembly

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Lebanite
Forum Grunt

Re: The Corporation vs Ascended Assembly

E.M.P. wrote:
Lebanite wrote:
Scrofobell wrote:
Juliette wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:kick there ass Scrof
Ain't gonna happen, dear. He's vulturing his own war, denies he's in it, and claims the 'glory' (*cough*) that Field Marshal and Kynell are gathering by keeping TC down. Hypocrisy 101: "Doing something while saying others shouldn't."

Julie please point me the post where i brag about what Kynell and FM are doing, or im sayng that I massed those from TC.
If you fail to see that i just want to be left alone, then its not my problem.
Oh and another question that i cant find an answer : im the only one in that alliance? from what i see in the title it says TC vs AA, not TC vs ScrofoBell. So, the question : Why the rest of the AA isnt here writing / involved / hit asked what they want from / by Haz ?

If you notice, she was replying to a post that mentioned you in it. She is exactly correct, you and your alliance are just hiding behind your co and FM.
At this point, I don't have much else to say.
They're not really hiding at all ..... they just don't want to waste time and resources in a war right now. That's been made abundantly clear. If TC want to keep this going, and keep complaining, it's their own fault.

Keep what going? We pretty much left it at the initial massing. An occasional farm or two when one of them has a decent about of naq out, but other than that we aren't really "keeping anything going." Haz still wants AA to fight back and thats fine, but we aren't really massing them or anything at this point. If you look, other than two descensions, they all have their stats.
At this point its just crap on this forum post. If I could I would print this hole thread on toilet paper and sell it.
Scrofobell
Fledgling Forumer
Race: AncienT
ID: 57266

me and my alliance? this is something wrong here.
OH YES :smt115 :: im the only one here !
SDA left and the others are just this : the others. they didnt replayed / massed / BEEN MASSED.

and just as a note, (since im the only one around i think i can talk for AA) I didnt asked for Kynell or FM support. they just got involved because you have to show the rest of the guys what a big boy you are and how can you hit others that they cant/dont want to retaliate.

any other smart and shocking comments ?
Lebanite wrote:If I could I would print this hole thread on toilet paper and sell it.

sure, with your posts :smt021
Lebanite
Forum Grunt

Scrofobell wrote:me and my alliance? this is something wrong here.
OH YES :smt115 :: im the only one here !
SDA left and the others are just this : the others. they didnt replayed / massed / BEEN MASSED.

and just as a note, (since im the only one around i think i can talk for AA) I didnt asked for Kynell or FM support. they just got involved because you have to show the rest of the guys what a big boy you are and how can you hit others that they cant/dont want to retaliate.

any other smart and shocking comments ?
Lebanite wrote:If I could I would print this hole thread on toilet paper and sell it.

sure, with your posts :smt021

Just to let you know, tman massed me. You may be the only one on the forums, but you aren't the only one in your alliance. We massed you guys, and from then on its pretty much just been on the forums. We haven't been actively waging war, contrary to popular belief.
Have we said anything about keeping going? Not particularly. Don't give me this "Your big meanies" crap. We massed, you guys massed a little, and almost nothing else has occurred.

EDIT: what a cute comeback :smt081
Last edited by Lebanite on Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Well then if you're not massing them anymore, and they're not going to mass you. Why keep the topic open? Seems like the "war" is over to me. Ask for it to be locked.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Lebanite
Forum Grunt

E.M.P. wrote:Well then if you're not massing them anymore, and they're not going to mass you. Why keep the topic open? Seems like the "war" is over to me. Ask for it to be locked.

Since Haz started the thread I feel like it should only be closed when he sees fit.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ah screw it... no ones gonna do anything if we continue back and forth like this.

War ended... I'll remove defences from the planet and Scrofobell can take it back after 3 hours (it's on MPDSD until then) EDIT: Planet's off MPDSD.

Once thats done, I'll spy you and get the current planet UP levels and calculate how much I'd need to send you to get the planet back to its original state, and will send it to you within 24 hours (I have work tonight so may be gone when you take the planet back). I'll throw in 500 bill on top for the troubles. :P

Scrofobell, Kynell, FM, are you all happy with this arrangement?

Also, Field Marshall, give us a shout if you wish for a 1v1 in the future :)

Mods, please don't lock this until I have heard back from Scrofobell, Kynell and Field Marshall...
Last edited by The Doctor on Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Haz wrote:Ah screw it... no ones gonna do anything if we continue back and forth like this.

War ended... I'll remove defences from the planet and Scrofobell can take it back after 3 hours (it's on MPDSD until then).

Once thats done, I'll spy you and get the current planet UP levels and calculate how much I'd need to send you to get the planet back to its original state, and will send it to you within 24 hours (I have work tonight so may be gone when you take the planet back). I'll throw in 500 bill on top for the troubles. :P

Scrofobell, Kynell, FM, are you all happy with this arrangement?

Mods, please don't lock this until I have heard back from Scrofobell, Kynell and Field Marshall...

ok if it gets returned to how it was to him then i accept
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Also, I forgot to mention earlier, I'm not gonna get in the way of you and/or FM massing my defence one last time if you wished to, considering I asked you both to stop earlier.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
killtacular
Forum Addict

This is hilarious an alliance wins a battle and didn't do squat but make you look like an ass Haz.

Wow .... I bet you didn't see that coming.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

killtacular wrote:This is hilarious an alliance wins a battle and didn't do squat but make you look like an ass Haz.

:smt043

Haz wrote:Scrofobell, Kynell, FM, are you all happy with this arrangement?

I'm happy, good decision :smt060

Add me to MSN - WOB-Mattreed1986@hotmail.co.uk

Then we'll chat and have that beer :smt056
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
kynell
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

killtacular wrote:This is hilarious an alliance wins a battle and didn't do squat but make you look like an ass Haz.

rofl i dont think my officer,s alliance actually did a single hit on them lol
Lebanite
Forum Grunt

kynell wrote:

rofl i dont think my officer,s alliance actually did a single hit on them lol

Tman massed back, that was about it.
Not quite sure where he got his info >_>
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Scrofobell has taken the planet and accepted my broker, I think it's safe to assume he agrees... mods, you can close this topic whenever. :)
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Haz wrote:mods, you can close this topic whenever. :)

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”