need to regain access to my account

Alterans
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Llessur, Silverneccho, Neccho

need to regain access to my account

Hello, my name is Jesse and I need to regain access to my game account.

Account name : Llessur
Former alliances : BWB and BWN

Last used : Beginning of 2008
Reason for password retrieval : I believe my account was taken over by a disgruntled black market business partner.

I bought this account back in 2007. I can verify possible old passwords used. I believe I was an officer of Jamie Sheehans on that account. Cannot be sure if it was that account or not. I am also curious if an account rollback is possible as I did not have access to it. I tried once at the end of 2008 to get an admin to recover my account but worldy matters interrupted the proccess. I will explain via pm to an admin or mod why I have waited till now to reclaim my account. Any other info I can give I will. I want my account back as.I did pay for ss and I have access to the ascended server. Thanks
Alterans
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Llessur, Silverneccho, Neccho

Re: need to regain access to my account

disregard that link I just posted it is a link to a post I made back in 2006 but it is not the link that I was looking for. I'm going to try to log in to the forum account that I once used I cannot seem to remember my password for it right now but I will try
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Dominium
Race: Alteran

Here I am. I managed to get my password reset on my forum account. I want to verify that the below poster is me.

EDIT: "I bought the account from AGA in 2007. The name on the account was Z DEMON, this corresponds with the ascended login in name as well.

On my new account I joined the Bad Wolf Brethren. I was with them, oh I don't know maybe 3 months before I was switched to the BWN, be BWPs new strike training alliance. During that time I was quite active with my account. I had the protection of Ptolemy, then of BWP. I traded frequently with Maia and Ptolemy wich should be evident in my old trade logs. I believe I made several credit card purchased of UU and Naq through the ingame cash market. One or two of these purchases where to obtain SS status for one or possible two people.

As I said before, the original username I got with the account was Z DEMON. I promtly waited for my MTs to regenerate so that I could purchase a name change. I then changed my name to my current username of Llessur. In ascension, my username is still Z DEMON as I did not have any name changes there. I should have a tag beside my name stating that I am a member of either BWN or BWB.

If there is any other information you need that I can give, I will do my best to answer."

EDIT: That link I posted IS the correct one.
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

Welcome back to the game.

BWN and BWB are no more in the game.
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Dominium
Race: Alteran

thanks I only hope in administrater will help me regain access to my account until then I plan on keeping my old signature because I enjoyed bwb.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

~Alterans~ wrote:thanks I only hope in administrater will help me regain access to my account until then I plan on keeping my old signature because I enjoyed bwb.

Hey mate, The forum admins don't have any power ingame to look into your account and the game admin rarely visits here so it would be in your best intrest to email the Game admin to look into the problem you have on one of these. Good luck.

GENERAL SUPPORT

Email support@StarGateWars.com
This is for 95% of the queries that need a direct response. This email is managed by dedicated support folks (separate from the forum moderators&game admins), and the site admin. This team has ever increasing abilities to help you, as their knowledge and tools expand over time.
Expect a 2 day response time if it does not need to be escalated to site admin or game admin; if it does, 1 week.

GAME QUESTIONS, CHEAT REPORTING, BANNED/SUSPENDED ACCOUNT QUERIES, OTHER 'POLICING' ISSUES
Email gameadmin@StarGateWars.com
This mail goes to the 'Game Admin'. This team is different than the Forum mods, different than the support team, and is dedicated to keeping the game rules enforced, searching for cheating, and all other 'game cop' type issues. Ideally, you never need to know this team.

QUERIES REQUIRING THE SITE ADMIN/OWNER
Email admin@StarGateWars.com
Monetary queries, business queries, and issues that could not or have not been resolved satisfactorily via the above options. If you had an issue with a paypal or clickbank payment, an issue you do not believed is resolved via the game admins, or an issue with the forum moderators, game admins, support team, or other issues you feel are necessary to contact the site adminstrator/owner, this is the email to use.
Email not solvable by support or game admin will be forwarded here as well, so please do not send directly here unless it meets the above criteria.
Expect a 1 week response time.

VERY URGENT QUERIES
Email urgent@StarGateWars.com
If multiple emails (over a reasonable time) have gone unanswered, something is really time sensitive, or otherwise REALLY urgent, you can use this email address. Examples would be account hacked; huge bug; site down; etc.
We will aim for a 48 hour response time during the weekdays.

PLEASE JUST USE ONE (1) EMAIL ADDRESS. SENDING TO ALL/MANY JUST CONFUSES THE ISSUE
Thank you for using the correct contact. This allows us to best maintain and improve the site, while keeping a good level of service.

the GateWars_Main team.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

gameadmin@StarGateWars.com

try emailing that address..

tell them your old log ins and the id if you can.

Though I have no idea what if anything will happen if account is now in others hands .. it may have been traded a few times ... Good luck getting it all back :)

God quested, main acc still has your old name :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections

Return to “Account Issues Archive”