Looking for a few officers

Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Human
ID: 63671
Alternate name(s): Supreme Commander Thor

Looking for a few officers

Just recently Returned to the game and reascended when i did so. As a result i have no officers and im looking for a few for the UP boost when i hit raid cap.

I am willing to take on a few officers, looking for 2-3 maybe more just depending on the income the first couple are looking for.
My preference would be at least 100k UP raw and by the looks of the game over my extended break that should not be too hard to manage.

Currently my income is 26,834,578,270 Naquadah (in 14 minutes) with Mining Drone(Lifers) 246,657,285 (119,851,516).
In my free time i have been raiding about 4+ mill UU every day im off PPT. I plan on hitting Raid cap before the end of Nov. meaning my income should be almost double its current amount by then.

My income to officers is set to 30% when off PPT and i have no problem leaving it at that while on PPT.

Im also more then willing to help officers with advice and protection. If your content with the info above add me as your commander and i will get in touch shortly and if you have any questions beforehand all the info you need to contact will be listed below.

If you have any questions you can contact my in-game or on MSN. Im not always on MSN but i log in and am online pretty often. My ingame ID is 92806 and msn is neo_dragon61@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Neo Dragon

And as always im here for the lulz.
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular

Re: Looking for a few officers

Still looking for a couple more!
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular

still looking for 1-2 more. Message me or just join up. 100k+ plz.
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular

bump

Last bumped by Neo Dragon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 am.

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”