USA 2012 elections

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: USA 2012 elections

ربهالنوع wrote:Because, dear Jimmy, no one in their right mind would fight the changes in progress.
So NWO-conspiracy yappers have adopted Paul as "their candidate".

Did Ron Paul ever speak out against the NWO? Does Ron Paul say "OMG THAT NWO IS TEH BAD BURN IT!"? You know the answer.

Well,
Ron Paul spoke against "the System", which is blamed by some to be the cause why the Economy is in bad shape, and his points happen to meet the "anti-NWO" points of what would be a better system than current system. As people know NWO isn't a party (I was just making a joke about it, I know it's not a party), so obviously he will not speak against the "NWO" because the entity nominated so, doesn't have a commonly-accepted denomination. But, his program appears to fight the bureacratic-lobbyist establishment-corporate system that is named "NWO" by the anti-NWO people, but said name cannot be considered as the generally accepted name. Thus, politicians who might fight this "system", wouldn't necessarily call it "NWO" among reasons being that they would be branded as conspiracy theorists if they did call it so. Which they'd prefer to avoid if they want wide-recognizing and more support in the elections. However, it doesn't seem to be sufficient in Ron Paul's case to gather Republican voters to support him.
My explanation as to why I called him the "anti NWO" candidate.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yup, you failed to make your point. Just because a few eejits say he is against the NWO, doesn't make him against the NWO.

The new world order includes an extremely weakened America, holding their military back home, and mingling precious little in the affairs of others, giving corporations full access and control over foreign resources. Think Blackwater, an example of such a corporation, albeit a bad one since they pretty much sucked. The new world order consists of governments on a back burner, and corporations, banking, legal and security, working in tandem to further their goals.
Progress on this front is extremely profitable, and doesn't work in Russia, since Putin holds the strings there. He is the best. :D Ron Paul could learn a few lessons from him.

No. Compared to the morons and the monkey he is in the race with, Ron Paul should win the presidency.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

ربهالنوع wrote:No. Compared to the morons and the monkey he is in the race with, Ron Paul should win the presidency.

He is highly unlikely to even be selected as the Republican candidate, and candidates outside of the bipolar system rarely ever get more than a few %.
He won no states yet and is the one who gathered the least amount of votes so far (11.4%). I wouldn't count on him even being in the second place of the first round if I were you.

If I was an American voter, I'd be tempted to vote blind, because there is no candidate that would fit my criteria completely between Obama and Romney (the two likely competitors). So I'd just throw a coin to pick who I'd vote for, given I disagree with both likely-competitors on some subjects (different subjects of course for each).
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:smt043 Again with the deluded 'thinking for me'. No.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

The latter part of my post was me thinking for myself (if I was, I would), but considering there are several months left to go, if I was, I couldn't know yet either way given I find myself disagreeing at 35% with one and 40-45% with the other according to some confusing online-test "who is your candidate" or something. :-k
The first part was generally directed at people on this thread -and others related to US elections- who have too much hope into seeing Ron Paul being there for "round 2".

However, I don't have sufficient foreseeing skills to know who will win elections in 2012. :P
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

As i said, RP is being screwed. from missing trucks with the voting forms to the party deciding the winners publicly on TV not allowing RP to win.

If people want more wars and more deficit spending, then vote for 1 of the others, doesn't matter who since they are all the same crap, just differing levels of crapness. if you are sick of the size of Govt, sick of Govt spending money it doesn't have, sick of the wars, sick of Govt intrusion into your life, then their is only 1 choice...whether RP can win or lose is besides the point. all the NWO stuff is neither here nor there, because if i am voting for someone,i don't want to hear their personal beliefs. all i want to know is if they will do a good job or not.
If i go for a job interview the interviewer i am sure couldn't give a crap what i believe, all they care about is, am i the right person for the job.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

[KMA]Avenger wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RftFyPfYQxA

That reporter can't math. :smt081
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I'm not following you jackyboy :? erm...lol...i think...lol

-David Icke
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

He can't math and I can't grammar, I fixed my typo. Is this better?

Dovahkiin wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RftFyPfYQxA

That reporter can't math. :smt081

[spoiler=If not, CHEATSHEET]The reporter claimed that it was 82%, after he had to stop and think about it for a moment.[/spoiler]
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Oh that :smt064

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Cole on August 2011 wrote:From what I read on papers/internet articles, the most serious and decent competitor to current president Obama in the Republicans side, seem to be Mitt Romney..

Not that it was surprising (to me, and to most) at all, but he officially became the candidate for Republicans with the withdrawal of his last two competitors, Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”