Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: need answer

Clarkey wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:is a threat???
if who make post ask to close it temporaly make something wrong ?????
show me rules !!!!!!

A threat lol.

Read this:
[spoiler]
Eärendil wrote:Over the last 4 months or so, the middle and upper management of the forum has been discussing and tossing around an Idea to hopefully improve the banning system of the forum.

As it stands now, the basic banning function that is integrated into the forum is simply a ban. No access to anything on the forum, including the ombudsman. As the Ombudsman's purpose is to help resolve issues, such as bannings, it is inconsistent for the forum to not allow a direct means of contacting the ombudsman.

It has been suggested a few times, by several members of the community, that perhaps a Ban Group instead of the Ban Function would be more fair and beneficial overall. During the last four months, this notion has been discussed at length. It was finally decided to be given a trial period, to see how this different method of banning would work and if it would work well for this forum.

Here is a quick briefing of how this new system will work:

The "Banned" Usergroup has had all of its forum privileges and access restricted. Anyone in this group is incapable of accessing the user control panel, receiving/sending PMs, browsing the forum, etc. The only thing that a user in this group can do is post in the Ombudsman Section of the forum.

Upon receiving a 3rd warning, a user will be placed into the group by a Global Moderator or an Administrator. The user will remain in this group for the duration of their ban, should they see reason to contest the ban, as noted they will have access to the ombudsman directly and may do so accordingly.

If any attempt to evade a ban, via this group, is seen to be made. The offending user will be banned via the traditionally function. Any Multi used to evade a ban, will be banned via the traditional function as according to the forum rules.

As this is a usergroup, users must be added and removed manually. It will take an admin or GM being present at the end of the ban to remove someone from the group, as such a slight overlapping may occur time wise, if this happens be patient and you will be unbanned as soon as a staff member is able to do so.

The purpose of this new way of banning is to provide a direct means through the forum to contact the forum role of Ombudsman. This is a new system, and a major change. Since it is a large difference from how things are now, this is only a trial run for it. If it works out well, it could be adopted into permanent use. If it works poorly, it is possible that the banning system will revert to the function provided by the forum.

If you have any questions regarding this or have any comments about it please feel free to let the staff know.

~Thought up by SuperSaiyan.
Approved by the Admin team.

Ps. Any current ban will not be included.(3/8/12)
[/spoiler]

The banned usergroup you are in gives you access to Oms section only to appeal your warnings/bans only.

Any abuse of the usergroup privilege can result in the privilege being taken away.

Your privilege in requesting the temporary closure of another thread is void because you lost that privilege when you became banned. As it stands you currently have no right to request anything besides the Ombudsman to look at your case.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
why mods not close ability to post?? because want ban for ever player ???
come on

block me because i asked close my post where i can.t reply
i have print screen
lets see jason if like it :-#

You're sending a print screen to Jason, oh noes.... :smt043
why not ?? is clarkey game now :smt015
first you go to delete post :smt019
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Send Jason whatever you want.

The thread remains open. Doesn't matter whether you think it's stupid if Jander only has access now, because Jander has not even posted in the thread so originally it was only you posting, yet it remained open then. So that makes your argument void.
Image ImageImageImage
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Clarkey wrote:Send Jason whatever you want.

The thread remains open. Doesn't matter whether you think it's stupid if Jander only has access now, because Jander has not even posted in the thread so originally it was only you posting, yet it remained open then. So that makes your argument void.

don.t close it :smt042 you win :smt036
Psyko
The Irresistible

R0B3RT wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Send Jason whatever you want.

don.t close it :smt042 you win :smt036

Problem resolved it seems.

Rob3rt, I would appreciate it if you no longer used the Ombs Section to handle any forum business. This section is intended for appeals and pardons only.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Case Archives”