How is this possible?

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Re: How is this possible?

R0B3RT wrote:when I see woffy bear account making 500 trill in 20 min nobody look on
I asked to look omega script
why admin can.t block them ](*,)

No. Didn't I already tell you I was pulling out naq for upgrades?? Also, I invite the admins to check my account on an hourly basis if they want for the rest of my GW career.. I have never broken any rules and never will.

(no, that was not an insult.. look carefully.. its phrased as a question)
Last edited by BMMJ13 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insult removed.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

WoofyBear wrote:
R0B3RT wrote:when I see woffy bear account making 500 trill in 20 min nobody look on

No. Didn't I already tell you I was pulling out naq for upgrades?? Also, I invite the admins to check my account on an hourly basis if they want for the rest of my GW career.. I have never broken any rules and never will.

(no, that was not an insult.. look carefully.. its phrased as a question)

If you have nothing to hide then there is no need to continue posting no rebuttles. ;)
Last edited by BMMJ13 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Insults removed.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

I was simply pointing out the fact I have nothing to hid and trying to remind your minion that I have already willingly submitted myself for review by the admins.

What was the purpose of your post? To annoy someone or just try to increase your post count?

Either way... FAIL

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

WoofyBear wrote:I was simply pointing out the fact I have nothing to hid and trying to remind your minion that I have already willingly submitted myself for review by the admins.

What was the purpose of your post? To annoy someone or just try to increase your post count?

Either way... FAIL

=D> This topic was requested done and to be locked, instead we get more dribble. :roll:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

So ETL's levels got reset. Which means either a. He cheated or abused a bug or B. admin is trying to cover up an off the books DMU sale. Which is it?
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Urke
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Night Hawk

doc holliday wrote:So ETL's levels got reset. Which means either a. He cheated or abused a bug or B. admin is trying to cover up an off the books DMU sale. Which is it?

Omg Doc, you got all this wrong. ETL is a victim of a hacker that improved his lvls and whatnot. :-"
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Jedi~Tank wrote:
WoofyBear wrote:I was simply pointing out the fact I have nothing to hid and trying to remind your minion that I have already willingly submitted myself for review by the admins.

Either way... FAIL

=D> This topic was requested done and to be locked, instead we get more dribble. :roll:

JT - I believe WoofyBear was responding to the accusations made by Robert earlier in this thread:

So to recap: how was it possible then?
Sol
Forum Addict

Shall i make a general thread about how people can do some amazing things on their account or should i lock this one already since we're already veering off to the left?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Lock it please, let the gossips go elswhere.

Deni
Urke
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Night Hawk

RepliMagni wrote:So to recap: how was it possible then?

a. Impossible by farming alone, that is for sure
b. Maybe possible if people would be farming just for him for respective amount of time
c. Paying the admins for Cache via discount for all the resources bought on main :P
d. Hacking
e. Having ultra super-duper Demis that give ultra super-duper income even with 1bil product planets
Sol
Forum Addict

as per authors request.
I thought i would never see the day war controversy would make it to ascended, makes me so proud :razz:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Ascended General”