Looking for new home.

for all Alliance discussion
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: Deity
ID: 0

Looking for new home.

I was brought into EK to help it get back to its old self. it is a work in progress, but with El_Ryune it will be back to its former glory. Leadership has been given to El_Ryune. They will have to go on with out me, i love EK but it is not the same, no one new to meet no new adventure, just building just trying to survive.... just trying to make the best of it, they will be ok wihtout me and they will be better off im sure. i have not told anyone but that is fine.

SO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A NEW ALLIANCE EXPECT NOT ME NOT TO BE ON YOUR FORUMS FOR AN APPLICATION I WILL COME TO SPAM :sge !

Regards,
Osiris
Last edited by The Deity Osiris on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I need an account show me what you got in a PM.
Oh christ! the world will end!

You can buy mine if your after something top notch :) its in accounts for $
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Looking for new home.

You jump around when pressure builds and display no loyalty, good luck
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular

[BoT] Jason wrote:You jump around when pressure builds and display no loyalty, good luck

Not true, I just don't like the way fingers are being pointed, when it was me, as i said i will be allianceless and no need to have one at this moment and if i did switch this would be the first time, for i merged with ek and all my members are there now. i will be allianceless and will not be looking, just wanted to say looking for new home, im a spammer xD
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Team DoChester wil be watching :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

I guess it's your loyalty that's in question. Why should someone recruit you? (general question, not a put down)
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular

yet again read first post more clearly, also sold account getting new one tuesday.
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:

The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular

The Deity Osiris wrote:I was brought into EK to help it get back to its old self. it is a work in progress, but with El_Ryune it will be back to its former glory. Leadership has been given to El_Ryune. They will have to go on with out me, i love EK but it is not the same, no one new to meet no new adventure, just building just trying to survive.... just trying to make the best of it, they will be ok wihtout me and they will be better off im sure. i have not told anyone but that is fine.

SO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A NEW ALLIANCE EXPECT NOT ME NOT TO BE ON YOUR FORUMS FOR AN APPLICATION I WILL COME TO SPAM :sge !

Regards,
Osiris
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

The Deity Osiris wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I was brought into EK to help it get back to its old self. it is a work in progress, but with El_Ryune it will be back to its former glory. Leadership has been given to El_Ryune. They will have to go on with out me, i love EK but it is not the same, no one new to meet no new adventure, just building just trying to survive.... just trying to make the best of it, they will be ok wihtout me and they will be better off im sure. i have not told anyone but that is fine.

Regards,
Osiris

Im not gonna make fun of the highlighted text, as i dunno if your native language is English - so ill just say u should re type it as to me it doesnt make sense and im a smart cookie sometimes :-k
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular

harchester wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:

Regards,
Osiris

Im not gonna make fun of the highlighted text, as i dunno if your native language is English - so ill just say u should re type it as to me it doesnt make sense and im a smart cookie sometimes :-k

Sorry mate, saying I am not looking for an alliance, just looking to spam forums.
BTW, to everyone I am sorry if I did make it seem like i was looking for a new home, was just having fun
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”