admins seem to have forgotten to look into this :roll:
Spoiler

WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Re: login issues

Curt, it's Friday. Try to go to the admin meeting. Also, try to calm down before you do. You can get things done a lot faster if you are nice... :-) Keep in mind we have no idea what RL or other game issues admin has been dealing with during this time...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Admin meet happens while im at work, where I actually work for the money i earn, instead of just pretending to and ignoring my duties. I no longer give a **Filtered** about what admins are doing in real life, there has yet to be any movement on this in 42 days. FOURTY TWO DAYS! wish i could take 42 days off of my job in a row and still get paid!
Spoiler

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

yet another week with no movement
Spoiler

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

54 days and still I have no messages from administrative email adresses to my email inbox. not a single one. im about sick and tired of this. work my ass off to buy my way up to an account and i cant even use it because it got hacked and admin refuses to even take the necessary 15 seconds to fix the problem. the IP that is logging into the account is the very same IP of a well known scammer and cheat, that should be enough proof right there that should give some form of validity to what I am reporting here. but no. instead, I work my ass off to learn the tricks of this game and get an account that gives me the slightest chance of making an impression on this game within a year of me starting and all of my work is lost to a hacking and admin seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.
Spoiler

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

curtthehurt1 wrote:54 days and still I have no messages from administrative email adresses to my email inbox. not a single one. im about sick and tired of this. work my ass off to buy my way up to an account and i cant even use it because it got hacked and admin refuses to even take the necessary 15 seconds to fix the problem. the IP that is logging into the account is the very same IP of a well known scammer and cheat, that should be enough proof right there that should give some form of validity to what I am reporting here. but no. instead, I work my ass off to learn the tricks of this game and get an account that gives me the slightest chance of making an impression on this game within a year of me starting and all of my work is lost to a hacking and admin seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.

Curt I am sorry this has happened. I several times while my gf lived with me tried to get an i.p. exemption w/o an answer...3-4 times.... ](*,)
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

curtthehurt1 wrote:54 days and still I have no messages from administrative email adresses to my email inbox. not a single one. im about sick and tired of this. work my ass off to buy my way up to an account and i cant even use it because it got hacked and admin refuses to even take the necessary 15 seconds to fix the problem. the IP that is logging into the account is the very same IP of a well known scammer and cheat, that should be enough proof right there that should give some form of validity to what I am reporting here. but no. instead, I work my ass off to learn the tricks of this game and get an account that gives me the slightest chance of making an impression on this game within a year of me starting and all of my work is lost to a hacking and admin seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.

I've messaged Admin about this again as well. I'll let you know if I hear anything from him :)
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

Haz wrote:

I've messaged Admin about this again as well. I'll let you know if I hear anything from him :)

TY haz. it just annoys the crap outta me that this is my account getting discussed but the only information I get is information gathered by other players or stuff that comes through a half a dozen people to the point where you cant tell if admin actually said this or that. i'd rather hear that im **Filtered** from the source at least.
Spoiler

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

this account is a headache. it seems to keep changing hands (most recent ones seem to be jan this year, once or twice, then apparantly in mid feb and then in march twice, etc) and then deals go bad, both parties whine, etc etc.
If it was 'hacked' it was because someone had your user/pass ... most common in alliances is the 'my friend was just banking' or 'our alliance leadership had details in case of emergency' then ... one is a double agent... etc etc...

anyway - to resolve quickly willl revert to mid march login details.
will see what comes of that, as if the 'current owner' emails will need to look deeper...

i will be very tempted, though, if this account has issues AGAIN, to hardcode the login and just post it on the forums....then nobody can claim they lost access....

note: mid march is yet another user. not the one asking here...
left to email as right now its just 'i said they said' ...
Don't make me use this!!!
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular

this issue is as resolved as it is going to get. thread can be closed.
Spoiler

Return to “Account Issues Archive”