Post-Ascension UU and Naq

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Goomba
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Post-Ascension UU and Naq

I completed another ascension recently and I noticed that the naquada and untrained units that i had after ascending was smaller than what I had just after my last ascension. This ascension, I had 8 Trillion Naq in the bank and 16 Trillion in the open and about 12 million Untrained. I also gained only 10k turns after this ascension whereas I gained 30k turns during my last. I only had enough Naq this ascension to get level 30 covert and Anti-covert and level 8 MEL where the last time, i had enough naq to upgrade Covert/Anticovert to 31 each and upgrade to level 10 MEL just after my ascension. I also had a lot more UU last time since I trained 10 million miners, 2 million spies and Anti spies, and a million super defenders right after ascending.

What are the factors that go into deciding how much UU/Naq/Turns that you get after Ascending?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Post-Ascension UU and Naq

I take it (from the use of MEL) that you are talking about NewGrounds?
Or..? :)
Goomba
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote:I take it (from the use of MEL) that you are talking about NewGrounds?
Or..? :)

I'm talking about Main.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I'm not so sure about this but I think your weapons are a big deciding factor in post ascension naq. There seems to be a certain point above the bare minimum UP requirement you need to reach to get the full naq without weps playing a factor. This could presumably be in cov/anti-cov/MS tech/trained units/UP above minimum or some combination of them.

I ascended a few times naturally and got full naq with 0 weps since I was way, way above UP requirement. The one time I ascended at the minimum it barely gave me squat after ascension. I believe the ascension system is meant to be confusing so people will be more prone to purchase ascensions instead. Very clever but not terribly professional.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

There was a deal a while back, double resources per SS package.
Since ascension's reward is nothing more than a single SS package + sold weapons.. it only was more (double) for a few days back then.
If you ascended then, that could be it.

Naq in bank is your weapons sold at 75% market value.

For the rest, ignore the above post, it is full of nonsense and misleading. Waxy, you should know better.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:There was a deal a while back, double resources per SS package.
Since ascension's reward is nothing more than a single SS package + sold weapons.. it only was more (double) for a few days back then.

For the rest, ignore the above post, it is full of nonsense and misleading. Waxy, you should know better.
Then again you just made me remember something important. What your naq shows at after ascension is sometimes glitchy. It shows your empire stronghold as 11.2t or whatever but really you have way more than that from weps. You quickly realize this when you dump into MS tech and COV and spend heaps more than your empire stronghold displays. It just stays there at 11t or w/e until you spend below it.

I think my issue was different than yours. My bad :D
Goomba
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote:There was a deal a while back, double resources per SS package.

What resources does the SS package include?

My last ascension occurred during the second last week of June, was the double resource deal active during then?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Goomba wrote:What resources does the SS package include?

Code: Select all

16,800,000,000,000 Naquadah
10,200 Attack Turns (Attack turns are converted to Naquadah if the recipient is in the Pergatory Realm)
12,600,000 Untrained Soliders (Also converted to Naquadah if the recipient is in the Pergatory Realm)
1442 to Untrained Military Daily Production
10 Days worth of power to your Merlins Planetary Dimensional Shifting Device (MPDSD) that can protect planets from attack.
One additional Race Change 'Count'.
Includes Protected Planets Treaty bonus.

Or whatever it says here: (be logged in) http://gatewars.com/upgrade.php
20$ package. ;)

Goomba wrote:My last ascension occurred during the second last week of June, was the double resource deal active during then?
Might very well have been.. that was Jason's pet project, I do not quite know the exact start and end date. ;)

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”