Calculator Built in

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
wardyward
Forum Irregular
ID: 52142

Calculator Built in

Can we have a built in Calculator?

To work out cost for calculating:
MS Upgrades
Unit Production increases
Planet Upgrades
Covert levels

I know there are existing Calculators, however the reason I am asking for this is, if it was built into the game then formulas should be kept upto date, I have also requested one for the ascended server.
ID 52142
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Calculator Built in

Ingame calculators would take up quite a lot of additional space on the page. Thoughts about cluttering, confusing people and the effect on mobile users come to mind.

It's also not, imo, necessary. 2-3 of the offsite calcs are perfectly up to date, both for main and ascended.

What is the reasoning, aside from you being too lazy :P, for cluttering up our ingame pages ? :smt115

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Caprila wrote:Ingame calculators would take up quite a lot of additional space on the page. Thoughts about cluttering, confusing people and the effect on mobile users come to mind.

It's also not, imo, necessary. 2-3 of the offsite calcs are perfectly up to date, both for main and ascended.

What is the reasoning, aside from you being too lazy :P, for cluttering up our ingame pages ? :smt115
What if it was built in on the Personal Log ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Starfire
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ChAoS 2IC
ID: 0

harchester wrote:
Caprila wrote:Ingame calculators would take up quite a lot of additional space on the page. Thoughts about cluttering, confusing people and the effect on mobile users come to mind.

What if it was built in on the Personal Log ;)
or the technology page
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Sometimes instead of the game saying "not nough resources", depending on what you buy, itll return "not enough naq! Xxx available yyy needed" - i think MS upgrades do this.

So, insteadmof a calculator i propose a very, very simple idea; seeing as the game already has tomcalculate how,uch the upgrade costs, then compares it to the amount available, why not just output the total cost to the player? It is one ofmthe most simple, and basic lines of code and its a single line to change.

S if you want to figure out how much something costs, put your naq away, type in how much upgrade you want and it returns not enuff money bro, your broke ass needs 400T
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
™WORLDEATERS
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DDE LEG.XV
ID: 71521
Alternate name(s): Nameless Hero

good idea
DDE - NOBODY LIKE US WE DONT CARE
WE DOMINATE THIS WORLD