Why am I losing against smaller and weaker armys?

Nuto_vixen

Why am I losing against smaller and weaker armys?

It has happened more than oce, the most recent being to 'Serdat' who is ranked 433 when I am ranked 387. Serdat's army is smaller, and weaker, yet managed to "mash" my army, who all have weapons each.

Please look into this, because I think other are getting an unfair advantage.
Nuto_vixen

and again

I justtried to attack another small army, and failed.

This really shouldn't be happening. I have 68 men, who all are strapped with P90s.

Here is the log message:

20 of your Soldier are Offensive Away Team
24 of your army consists of Untrained Military Peons
20 of your 20 Offensive Away Team have weapons

24 of your 24 Untrained Military Peons receive weapons

1 are given a RPG Rocket Propelled Grenade
1 are given a Grenade
42 are given a P90 Machine Gun

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy:
5 of the enemy's 5 Drones have weapons
None of the enemy's 60 General Drone have weapons and 60 are weaponless

So how is it possible for them to be weaponless, yet inflict 7,190 compared to my 3,163?

I'm losing turns for nothing. I think there is a problem.
Fallstar
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dark Twlight
Race: Decepticon
ID: 45635

Not to be patronising but are you sure they are weaker armies.
Serdat could have just maxed out on offensive capabilities leaving him open for attacks and sabotage attempts due neglecting defence troops and spies.
nasedo
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Im assuming that the human P90 is a low grade weapon, probably only 60 attack, while its great to have them but if your enemy has only 5 weapons which are given to his "drones" (which are defense drones) and they happen to have a strength of 640 each, then they can do much more damage to you then you will with your P90's.

If someone has an army of 36 and the army attacking has 68 full weaponed, shouldn't the 68 full weaponed army win hands down?

It just doesn't make any sense.

think of it this way. 10 guys with knives won't beat 1 guy with a machine gun.
100 guys with machine guns won't beat 1 guy with a tomahawk missile.

it makes sense. it's not just about how many troops you have. it's about how well armed you are
Nuto_vixen

I do think that 100 men would beat 1 man with a tomahawk... it makes sense that atleast one could take the guy out.

What I'm saying is, ALL my man have powerful weapons, and the last attack I lost, the other army was WEAPONLESS!

IT just not possible for me to lose against a weaponless army...

i play as a tau'ri and p-90s are not powerful. it's the second worst weapon you can have and you have 42 of them.

Any weapon is going to win against no weapon, it shouldn't matter even if I only had revolvers, I should have won.

Anonymous wrote:i play as a tau'ri and p-90s are not powerful. it's the second worst weapon you can have and you have 42 of them.

I actually have over 60 of them...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i will look into it Nuto_vixen (hope that is your player name) -- i expect people are right that it comes down to small vs. big weapons.... but I will see :)

the weaponless loss - who was the player on that (PM me is fine...)

cheers
admin
nasedo
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: and again

Nuto_vixen wrote:
Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy:
5 of the enemy's 5 Drones have weapons
None of the enemy's 60 General Drone have weapons and 60 are weaponless

Your missing the point Nuto, His army is not weaponless! It clearly says 5 of the enemy's 5 Drones have weapons and that NONE of the 60 GENERAL drones have weapons, general meaning untrained soldiers.

Clearly he has 5 defenders who are either have better arms then you or better defense modifers from being in a stronghold.
Futhark
Forum Newbie

Look at it this way. I have three Home Base Guard, and people who attack me with thirty weapons lose. You know why? Because all three Home Base Guard have Ion Cannons! Not to mention my defense is maxed. If I have one ion cannon and you had 60 P90s, chances are you will still lose.
Futhark were Norse Runes.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com

Return to “Bugs Archive”