Fiction recomandations.

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

Fiction recomandations.

thats right, normal fiction like my recomendation

THe Godfather (WARNING 18+ book, contains graphic material if you read it)
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
The_Silencer
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

is there books that are 18+, but the godfather isnt that nasty at all...
From the ashes we rose. Together.

I is back.
Osi
Forum Addict

I've read worse in school i.e "the Canteburry Tales"
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer

The_Silencer wrote:is there books that are 18+, but the godfather isnt that nasty at all...

just giving a warning :P

and yeah, canteburry tales

daaaammmnnnn :P
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
Osi
Forum Addict

The reeve's tale :!:
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Dannis
Fledgling Forumer

Whats the canterberry tale about, whats the plot?
Honestly I've never heard of it :S

Forum Replicating pieman
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Lanklock wrote:Whats the canterberry tale about, whats the plot?
Honestly I've never heard of it :S

It's a collection of stories written by Geoffrey Chaucer, in England, in the Middle Ages. Named the "Canterbury" tales because the premise is that they're being told by a group of pilgrims on their way to Canterbury Cathedral.

They're a good, and varied, read. Some of the stories are funny, whereas others are darker and more serious. In general, it's a commentary on human nature. Parts of the writing are a little weighty and inaccessible, because of the fact it's written in Middle "ye olde" English. But on the whole, it's a good read.

I would recommend it. :)
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Osi
Forum Addict

I would recomend "I, Claudius", and "Claudius The God".
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer

a book of total darkness made by the master of darkness george orwell, this book shows a man and a country supressed by evil and a vile the goverment, this is no v for Vendetta guys...

Animal Farm

ANother politcal commentary by the master of darkness george orwell about a group of animals who rebel against their farm owners and learn to talk and speak
Osi
Forum Addict

a note to all 1984 is very ahrd to get through even though it is very well written. Also note that there is NO happy ending and you will be left shocked adn saddened by the end.
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer

Lord Osiris wrote:a note to all 1984 is very ahrd to get through even though it is very well written. Also note that there is NO happy ending and you will be left shocked adn saddened by the end.

way to ruin it :evil:
Osi
Forum Addict

that doesn't ruin it I thought it would be a wonderful book and I even knew the ending. Sadly the scope of it was utterly depressing
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer

Lord Osiris wrote:that doesn't ruin it I thought it would be a wonderful book and I even knew the ending. Sadly the scope of it was utterly depressing

yeah

i love big brother

Return to “The Book Club”