Real Life takes precedent

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Did i miss some thing here :roll: you were told to spy for the cop on EPA by someone in Omega, but the Omega HC never knew about it, so your plan was to slag the cop off. Thinking they would not take action ( because you were working for them). Now no one should trust Omega :roll:

Did it ever cross your mind to check for your self after the first massing or even b4 that they knew.

If you do get the time to rejoin the game & it is a good game & great people in it :D That you think b4 you do stuff, There are to many people playing now that have grown so fast they have not learnt the finer arts of war. communication :roll:
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

sad i didnt get to know you here
ill have to talk to you on msn some time :)
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Maleki
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Afentius wrote:and good riddiance. I disliked your insulting his not-advanced understanding of English; not for all of us is English our first language... that was rather rude.

Newsflash there newbie, I wasn't making fun of his english skills I was making fun of his inabiltiy to look up people in game and verify for himself the lunacy of goodie's threats.

Now if you or

Come_Forth wrote:Too bad he is in the CoP :?

have a problem with that, well then you know exactly where to find me.
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Yep I have a problem with it, I am in the CoP as well. People have feelings you should not be so rude to them.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Maleki
Fledgling Forumer

Come_Forth wrote:Yep I have a problem with it, I am in the CoP as well. People have feelings you should not be so rude to them.

Oh no feelings :roll:

I never said anything about his feelings now did I? All I did was point out to him that it was stupid to comment on something if he wasn't even going to bother to find out for himself how silly the comment was. As I said ignorance is no excuse.

Really richard, I'd expect more "reasonable" thought from you.
goodie
Forum Expert

Note to self: do NOT make forum posts when running on 4 hours sleep.

Also defiantly look people up in game before i threaten them :lol: .

Anyway, sorry about that Maleki, mass me if you want for it, doesn't bother me (that much), i would prefer not to be massed, but meh, tis only a game.

-Goodie waking up after 9 to 10 hour sleep
You there! Old Woman!

Ikon wrote:As for TAD, for betraying my friendship, that I take personally as an insult. He and I will be having a frank exhcnage of words the very next time I'm north of the border.

ROFLMAO

You know when I found out when you got massed...when you told me, then a fraction of a second after you IMed me I got an IM from Jake telling me you had been massed, there wasn't much I could do about it.......as for your next visit north of the border.....bring it on mate I fear no man
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Maleki wrote:
Come_Forth wrote:Yep I have a problem with it, I am in the CoP as well. People have feelings you should not be so rude to them.

Oh no feelings :roll:

I never said anything about his feelings now did I? All I did was point out to him that it was stupid to comment on something if he wasn't even going to bother to find out for himself how silly the comment was. As I said ignorance is no excuse.

Really richard, I'd expect more "reasonable" thought from you.

I do not object to what you were saying, you just said it in a rude way.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Maleki
Fledgling Forumer

goodie wrote:Note to self: do NOT make forum posts when running on 4 hours sleep.

Also defiantly look people up in game before i threaten them :lol: .

Anyway, sorry about that Maleki, mass me if you want for it, doesn't bother me (that much), i would prefer not to be massed, but meh, tis only a game.

-Goodie waking up after 9 to 10 hour sleep

See he gets it. No worries Goodie, your post made me laugh and I never mass someone for making me laugh :-D

Return to “Quitting....”