James Axler - Deathlands Series

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
Mango
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

James Axler - Deathlands Series

For many years I have been collecting a series of books called 'Deathlands' by James Axler. The series focuses around a group of people living in post apocalyptic USA (approx 100 years after the bombs) dealing with the harsh realities of life, mutants, starvation, deperate survivors etc.

The series has gone through a few authors and they have all written under the James Axler pen name. There are approx 80(?) books in the series to date with more being released every year.

I find this series very enjoyable, it is written targetting an adult reader with vivid descriptions of the world they live in including death, sex etc and it is written very plainly suiting the world the characters try and survive in.

The quality varies from book to book and the earlier books are generally thought of as the best (when the original author was writing them) although I find them all enjoyable in one way or another.
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...

Return to “The Book Club”