Linked Vacation Modes Main + Ascended

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
craven
Forum Grunt

Linked Vacation Modes Main + Ascended

The rumor is that Vacation on Ascended will be linked to taking vacation on Main. Now this rumor, as I have heard is was started from members of COP telling us 'You don't know whats coming" then some how this came out of this. First off one set of alliances should never know things before another one else. Knowledge should be universally shared or not at all.

Anyhow if this change goes in... well I will no longer play Ascended. Not that I played much before, I mostly just did it for the bonus in Main. Now I know all you cop folks are complaining that this is some sort of cheat to do this... That its an exploit to ascend just for the ascended bonus on main. Well lets pretend that is true, wouldn't also be an exploit... a cheat to want to descend me just to effect main? I mean why else would you be mad that you can beat the crap out of my vacationing ascended account? Explain that to me.

Actually I am going to campaign that everyone not in the CoP descend and just focus on main. Because this will deny you of targets in ascended. You might actually have to play the Ascended server like it seems to be intended... free of alliances.
<( Real Life Personality Assassin )>
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

Purpose failed. I am staying in Ascended.
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

So the CoP bashing finally spills to the "Discussion on Released AND Upcomgin Enhancements" (of the ascended forums..)

Why'd it take so long? Its been a whole week!
craven
Forum Grunt

Yeah I guess that was a bit bashy.

Ok... take 2.

If you link the vacations between the games then I will not only stop playing ascended but I will also encourage others to walk away from that part of the game also.

There was that better? Sounds like threat like that. Oh well.
<( Real Life Personality Assassin )>
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Re: Linked Vacation Modes Main + Ascended

craven wrote:The rumor is that Vacation on Ascended will be linked to taking vacation on Main.

Not heard the rumour, have asked several times for it, vacation was to help people out that had to go away, not so they could hide.

craven wrote:Now this rumor, as I have heard is was started from members of COP telling us 'You don't know whats coming" then some how this came out of this.

LOL spooky, I heard a rumour that everyone in CIA lives in fear, it started from CIA members telling us "you rule over us" then some how that came to this.

craven wrote:First off one set of alliances should never know things before another one else. Knowledge should be universally shared or not at all.

Trouble is, this is all rumour, and you don't actually know a thing, it's called speculation and this topic has been done so much before.

craven wrote:Anyhow if this change goes in... well I will no longer play Ascended. Not that I played much before, I mostly just did it for the bonus in Main.

So no loss there then, was it a threat, because it's a pretty rubbish one, "I'll quit even though I don't actually play" that's like saying "I'm not coming to your house ever again, not that's I go there at all or even plan to" And just ascending for the bonuses, well descension has always been in the works, you think you can just ascend with now risks? well, you shouldn't be able to, but at the moment you can...

craven wrote:Now I know all you cop folks are complaining that this is some sort of cheat to do this... That its an exploit to ascend just for the ascended bonus on main.

You don't know that, most if not all think it's unfair, yes, we put allot of effort and resources into being good on both, and others, for the most part, don't.

craven wrote:Well lets pretend that is true,

Let's not...

craven wrote:wouldn't also be an exploit... a cheat to want to descend me just to effect main?

Yes, clearly Admin planned and created descension, made it so it affects your main acount because he just felt like letting people cheat and exploit the game... There's a word for that kind of statement it starts with "S" and ends in "D" and it had "TUPI" in the middle.

craven wrote:I mean why else would you be mad that you can beat the crap out of my vacationing ascended account? Explain that to me.

You mean can't right? who said we were mad, we don't like it sure, but it is what it is, would I prefer that vaction in one meant vacation in the other, you're damn skippy I would, vacation is vacation, at least it should be.

craven wrote:Actually I am going to campaign that everyone not in the CoP descend and just focus on main.

Good luck with that, I can just see it now, no bonuses for any of them and all the whining.

craven wrote:Because this will deny you of targets in ascended. You might actually have to play the Ascended server like it seems to be intended... free of alliances.

Or we could have more time to play main and not pour resources into our main accounts to help our ascended accounts, we could use it all in main and whip you lot even more.

And now I'm locking this since Forum hasn't said a thing about it, so as far as I'm concerned it's not an upcoming or released enhancement, it's just another CIA fear that's started a rumour.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”