Kill a Mod Thread

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: Kill a Mod Thread

Above post

Point proven.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

GeneralChaos wrote:Above post

Point proven.

Hahaha.. :lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

:-D
It's only a beta version tho :(
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
killtacular
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Jack wrote:Except he was replying to a post about himself, and not Auriel. ;)

And only proves more points that Jack spams and his buddies spam in inapropriate areas of the forum?

Thats why I made the thread?

To them spam over and over?

They got to spam this area and yet I was warned for suposovly doing the same thing?

Nice...

Being a mod must have its privlages, like getting away with anything!

Why dont you cut your wrist, jump in the Nile river and say hello to the little bitty piranhas .

J/k , nah Im not really j/k LOL

And what idiot let you in the Respect group Tetris? LMAO
Now thats funny
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Legendary Apophis wrote:Yes, only ones belonging to me are Green XIII (deleted by admin), Blue XIII (blocked for odd reasons), Black XIII (still use it)
DD's XIII are Red (still active) and Yellow (now deleted).
I claimed many times for those who follow up my posts I was going to create an Orange XII, NOT a brown XIII, the XIII thing was boring me, so I looked for XII this time :lol:

Green XIII Deleted
Blue XIII Blocked
Black XIII Active
Red XIII Active
Yellow XIII Deleted
Orange XIII Concept
Brown XIII Active

Legendary Apophis wrote:This is not me...As I said somewhere in temple, I can't make anymore XIII sigs as I lost my photoshop, so I couldn't have made this one,

maybe thats what you want them to think :lol:
Legendary Apophis wrote: and I received a hi pm from this guy at 2:41 gmt +2.
He might be careful if he tries to impersonate me for such thing...else I'll find him out. And will deal with him. 8)

What a guy can't say Hello? :sge
Orange XII
Forum Newbie

Brown XIII wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Yes, only ones belonging to me are Green XIII (deleted by admin), Blue XIII (blocked for odd reasons), Black XIII (still use it)
DD's XIII are Red (still active) and Yellow (now deleted).
I claimed many times for those who follow up my posts I was going to create an Orange XII, NOT a brown XIII, the XIII thing was boring me, so I looked for XII this time :lol:

Green XIII Deleted
Blue XIII Blocked
Black XIII Active
Red XIII Active
Yellow XIII Deleted
Orange XIII Concept
Brown XIII Active

Legendary Apophis wrote:This is not me...As I said somewhere in temple, I can't make anymore XIII sigs as I lost my photoshop, so I couldn't have made this one,

maybe thats what you want them to think :lol:
Legendary Apophis wrote: and I received a hi pm from this guy at 2:41 gmt +2.
He might be careful if he tries to impersonate me for such thing...else I'll find him out. And will deal with him. 8)

What a guy can't say Hello? :sge

->FAIL! Orange XIII has never been a concept, Orange XII was.
->You aren't me obviously, I never talk to myself that way, when my multis talk it's always about the XIIIs, I never talk to "main account" that way. It's obvious you are someone else. Everyone noticed it anyway.
I don't have anytthing against Tetris, however, you do. I'll find out who you are dude, don't worry :P
Made by Brown XIII...whoever it can be :s

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Oh no. More of them.. :shock:
Orange XII
Forum Newbie

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Oh no. More of them.. :shock:

8)
Had no choice.
Someone is trying to use the XIIIs thing for flaming users, I had to create the long announced Orange XII :-D
Made by Brown XIII...whoever it can be :s

Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Orange XII wrote:
Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Oh no. More of them.. :shock:

8)
Had no choice.
Someone is trying to use the XIIIs thing for flaming users, I had to create the long announced Orange XII :-D

hey bro!
killtacular
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:
killtacular wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Jack wrote:Except he was replying to a post about himself, and not Auriel. ;)

And only proves more points that Jack spams and his buddies spam in inapropriate areas of the forum?

Thats why I made the thread?

To them spam over and over?

They got to spam this area and yet I was warned for suposovly doing the same thing?

Nice...

Being a mod must have its privlages, like getting away with anything!

Why dont you cut your wrist, jump in the Nile river and say hello to the little bitty piranhas .

J/k , nah Im not really j/k LOL

And what idiot let you in the Respect group Tetris? LMAO
Now thats funny

Hey and I thought you hated it when I insulted people. Because you were above all that?

Wanna know whats funny, YOU ARE.....NOT!

:-D

hell they might as well let Tok'ra in the respect group. Your just a step above him with the amount of respect in your body. My turd I flush down the toilet has more than you have. So again I ask what idiot let you in the respect group cause I would like to tell them there thinking is flawd. Talk about a hiding behind a tag LOL. This just tops it all.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

killtacular wrote:hell they might as well let Tok'ra in the respect group. Your just a step above him with the amount of respect in your body. My turd I flush down the toilet has more than you have. So again I ask what idiot let you in the respect group cause I would like to tell them there thinking is flawd. Talk about a hiding behind a tag LOL. This just tops it all.

Turds with respect? :shock: That must be some sight.
Or actually, it must not.. but I can imagine you're proud of them. :P

j/k mate. ;) Someone has to keep a smile on their face the whole time.. *opens door*
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

killtacular wrote:hell they might as well let Tok'ra in the respect group. Your just a step above him with the amount of respect in your body. My turd I flush down the toilet has more than you have. So again I ask what idiot let you in the respect group cause I would like to tell them there thinking is flawd. Talk about a hiding behind a tag LOL. This just tops it all.

The Respect Group has an open door policy on membership, as it is there to encourage members to raise themselves to a different level when they post. If you have an issue with a member of the group perhaps you could quote/link the post(s), put them in a PM, and send it to Zera or Nim for a suggested probation hearing. I have no idea how they would react to such a PM, but it's better than slandering a group that often as not does try to be respectful. Our members may have their bad posts/day, but the idea of the group is to keep those to a minimum.

That should suffice as a response, I hope. :?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
killtacular
Forum Addict

Phoenix of Terra wrote:

The Respect Group has an open door policy on membership, as it is there to encourage members to raise themselves to a different level when they post. If you have an issue with a member of the group perhaps you could quote/link the post(s), put them in a PM, and send it to Zera or Nim for a suggested probation hearing. I have no idea how they would react to such a PM, but it's better than slandering a group that often as not does try to be respectful. Our members may have their bad posts/day, but the idea of the group is to keep those to a minimum.

That should suffice as a response, I hope. :?

Any forum member has its bad days post and people react to them. But when I see Tetrismonkey that has no respect to anyone in a respect group well its quite funny.

Props to your post Phoenix wasn't trying to jab the respect group just wondered what was going on really.
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

i just don't like tokra........
killtacular
Forum Addict

thaltek wrote:i just don't like tokra........

Who?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”