Kill a Mod Thread

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Kill a Mod Thread

shame on you tetrismonkies, if you should dislike jack so much go play somewhere else.
mikgamer1

How origional...
Dr. Phil
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Earendil wrote:
Brown XIII wrote:shame on you tetrismonkies, if you should dislike jack so much go play somewhere else.

Jim, or I think this is Jim, might be someone else's multi, just use your normal account and don't cower behind a mask.

IF this is Jim, you know i like you but some people have beliefs and stand up to what they believe

well that just raised the creepy factor
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Brown XIII wrote:shame on you tetrismonkies, if you should dislike jack so much go play somewhere else.

Or maybe you should go else where?

:-({|= maybe i am god or your internet provider, and maybe i could block your connection to this portal. :o
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

what is this temple you speak of? :twisted:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Someone kill me before I have to read more of this mindless dribble-ish threads..

Believe in something, my 'behind'.

Idiot: "ZOMG!1!1 I wan Jack removed."
Person: "If that is what you believe in.."
Idiot: "Damn straight thats what i belive in!!121!!111!"
Mod: "You're spamming.
Idiot: "ZOMG!11!1 A MOD! Kill it!"
Mod: "You don't just ask people to kill others. Last time I checked, you were a kid, not a member of the mob, so shut your yap before things get unhealthy around here."
Person: "Hey now! They are only fighting for their beliefs. Can you blame them?"
Mod: "Definitely. Their fight for their beliefs is breaking the basic rules of decorum."
Idiot: "ZOMG!!@!@!@!121212! A MOD! KIll It! NOW!"
Mod: "I rest my case."
Person: "..."
Idiot: "ZOMG!!! Let's kill it!"
Eternity
Fledgling Forumer

Earendil wrote:

Jim, or I think this is Jim, might be someone else's multi, just use your normal account and don't cower behind a mask.

IF this is Jim, you know i like you but some people have beliefs and stand up to what they believe

Ah but then, what would Jim be standing up for, if this were Jim?
For certainly, this Brown XII stands up for something, albeit unclear what.

Now, instead of focusing all your negative energies on Jack, why not aim a little lower and hit Auriel instead. Jack's a super, phat chance getting him out. Auriel's regular, easy pickings. And by taking out the trash on the lower echelons, breaking down the support base, you might just erode the whole Jack-support group bit by bit.
While you're at it, also contact Tok`ra, get him unbanned. Dude should come out and play instead of ask people to post for him. :lol:
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Eternity wrote:
Earendil wrote:

Now, instead of focusing all your negative energies on Jack, why not aim a little lower and hit Auriel instead. Jack's a super, phat chance getting him out. Auriel's regular, easy pickings. And by taking out the trash on the lower echelons, breaking down the support base, you might just erode the whole Jack-support group bit by bit.
While you're at it, also contact Tok`ra, get him unbanned. Dude should come out and play instead of ask people to post for him. :lol:

like it or not Auriel was elected to her position......
you lost any credibility by stating that about tokra.....
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

thaltek wrote:
Eternity wrote:
Earendil wrote:

Brown XIII isn't Jim, that I can assure you ;)

Though, I think he's trying to parody Red XIII aka Diamond Dust...it's not him either.

:P

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Someone kill me before I have to read more of this mindless dribble-ish threads..

Mod: "You don't just ask people to kill others. Last time I checked, you were a kid, not a member of the mob, so shut your yap before things get unhealthy around here."
Person: "Hey now! They are only fighting for their beliefs. Can you blame them?"
Mod: "Definitely. Their fight for their beliefs is breaking the basic rules of decorum."

Hold up, i thought you was already dead :shock: coulda swore some posted you was dead last year ...... oh wait that was you, nevermind, continue as you where.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Brown XIII Is probably 1/100 of Jacks multi forum accounts.

Btw *Stabs Jack* Walks away

RUNS Back and stabs another 100x
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

GeneralChaos wrote:
Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Someone kill me before I have to read more of this mindless dribble-ish threads..

Hold up, i thought you was already dead :shock: coulda swore some posted you was dead last year ...... oh wait that was you, nevermind, continue as you where.

Oh again someone who doesn't know the facts... :?
Noone ever claimed to be dead in these forums, excepted that goauld account multiier called D T occs, he was meant to be dead by cancer according to someone else who said he knew him in real life, and few monthes later he came back.

pianomutt20000 wrote:
thaltek wrote:
Eternity wrote:
Earendil wrote:

Brown XIII isn't Jim, that I can assure you ;)

Though, I think he's trying to parody Red XIII aka Diamond Dust...it's not him either.

:P

Bill

Yes, only ones belonging to me are Green XIII (deleted by admin), Blue XIII (blocked for odd reasons), Black XIII (still use it)
DD's XIII are Red (still active) and Yellow (now deleted).
I claimed many times for those who follow up my posts I was going to create an Orange XII, NOT a brown XIII, the XIII thing was boring me, so I looked for XII this time :lol:

Earendil wrote:

This is not me...As I said somewhere in temple, I can't make anymore XIII sigs as I lost my photoshop, so I couldn't have made this one, and I received a hi pm from this guy at 2:41 gmt +2.
He might be careful if he tries to impersonate me for such thing...else I'll find him out. And will deal with him. 8)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we have our theories on who it is, but those theories are confidential... and we wont reveal any parts here... (oh, and it aint us...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

LOL i think that Legendary Apophis has a radar running that whenever anyone posts something about Auriel it instantly pulls up the page and post so he can quickly reply to it, maybe one day maybe one day ;)
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

GeneralChaos wrote:LOL i think that Legendary Apophis has a radar running that whenever anyone posts something about Auriel it instantly pulls up the page and post so he can quickly reply to it, maybe one day maybe one day ;)

lmao nice one :lol: :lol:
Sadly not...yet. 8)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”