invalid warning

Ombudsman Case Archives
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: invalid warning

Tetrismonkey wrote:Please post his user notes to show of he is a repeated offender of replying to Offical Statements. Otherwise, your point is mute.
So that you can then accuse Jack of leaking info? I don't think so.
Image ImageImageImage
Psyko
The Irresistible

Clarkey wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Please post his user notes to show of he is a repeated offender of replying to Offical Statements. Otherwise, your point is mute.
So that you can then accuse Jack of leaking info? I don't think so.

The Ombs can see this information (as far as I know) and that is enough. Posting a user's notes publicly is ludicrous. They have bearing on how we handle cases, but they should never be public knowledge. [-X Poor attempt, there, Tetris.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

I'm not going to lock this thread, In saying that take this as a warning, play nice ^^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Hello Guild,

Sorry to report but the warning remains. Your banning should be over soon and once thats done you will be able to post once again. If you would like to contact me you may via PM.

Have a good xmas
Odin
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Case Archives”