Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 28599

Re: Buying Duals for $$$

people i think you all forgot about perg

1 very little amount of players can attack you
2 maximum of 60 attacks can be used

well i dont know about you 60/15=4

now if you spend about 11T on defence/platform defence the attacker would need some think like 600K fleets
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

grimgor wrote:people i think you all forgot about perg

1 very little amount of players can attack you
2 maximum of 60 attacks can be used

well i dont know about you 60/15=4

now if you spend about 11T on defence/platform defence the attacker would need some think like 600K fleets

Very good point Grim, with the awsome farming/raiding, and the fact you can't be massed, seems purg is looking better and better. Wonder if it will hold the bulk of the server LOL
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
grimgor
Forum Irregular

lol maybe it will

cant wait to see a perg player with 3 duel that are untakable
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

with the good farming there, it may not take that long

main players will sell off uu to go to purg, take planets, and bring them to main for friends or for sale
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

pergatory isn't as safe for your planets as most people might think.. atleast not from my own experience ^^

i once hit the wrong guy and he hit one of my mind blowing planets once and BLAM, several trillions of naq spent on defence gone in one single hit..

and now with more duals out i think more people will invest in more fleets.. but that's just what i think. (i know i will spend alot of naq on my fleets very soon.. and then i am going to visit some "old friends" who has some unpaid debts to me... :twisted:
Join the ancient war today!
Click to join!

The game is very similar to stargatewars. And yes, there are links to the game on www.stargatewars.com, so no need to yell "OMG, advertizing!"
grimgor
Forum Irregular

diskmedel the size of the planet does not help defence it just increase the cost

also it is cheaper to buy defence on platform

also you tryning to tell me you know some one with 600K ascend fleets
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

SuperSaiyan wrote:
grimgor wrote:lol maybe it will

cant wait to see a perg player with 3 duel that are untakable

I'm sure that'll happen, but it won't last, you'll see fleets rise and rise eventually, but that would take time ;)

then defences on the planets would rise further to compensate for the increased fleet sizes lol
but is it really fun to sit and hide in perg not being able to war and just keep duals :S

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
blahh
Forum Elite
Alliance: Free as a bird
Race: T101
ID: 1337

@uro take me down for less than 6months, that is if he doesnt do the same thing he did with toc just keep it running even thoug its dead.. aperently thats J signature, get worked up on a game, work on it hard, screw it up with his narrow mind, later figure it out, find a way to milk most of it till it totaly dies off and than move on :)

as for the update, thats just one of the series of "its all about the money" updates lately released by ours truely cyberho, well mainly it will screw up the whole point of duals are rare, so make a project of collecting them and play a year to realise your "dream" thing like some of us did, luckily i got rid of my collection a while ago, and i realy couldnt give a rats ass, but it screws up for future players, if there will be any.

as for why are ppl complaining about this, if you dont wanna use it dont... i think the lot that uses this responce doesnt realise a simple math, with a **Filtered** lowlife paycheck i recive, its more profitable to work 1 extra hour, and use that $ to buy ingame resources than to actualy "play" the game for one hour and get resources.. cause the $ ingame rate, has been droping like a stone till it reached the bottom.
And this update also brings another one advantage to ppl who use $ resources over those that dont... easy dual planets,.. thats why they are complaining...
cause sgw is no longer a game that is played, its an investment thats managed..

and next in the i need more cash land of J,
buy an extra ms for just 299$ (so you dont say we dont give you any good market ideas) ;)
We arent evil...
we just dont like you. (TheBlade™)

Blagor se bolnim na duhu kajti njih tema je vecna
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

Only $299.00 can I get 3.
urogard
Forum Elder
ID: 0

grimgor wrote:diskmedel the size of the planet does not help defence it just increase the cost

well techincally you need a larger planet to build more defenses, hence it does help increasing the size lol

and once you hit 500 or 600k defenses the cost jumps to i think 150 mil per piece, then after another 100k it jumps by another 70-100 mil, and keeps jumping up.

and platform costs also increase, 500k platform means you're paying 180 mil per defense.
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

grimgor wrote:diskmedel the size of the planet does not help defence it just increase the cost

i have been around on and off for over 2 years, i know everything about how this game works ;)

i only added that the planet was mindblowing because the size alone was 1 tril worth of naq, and the defence was worth several trillions of naq. and no, when did i ever say anyone has 600k fleet?
Click to join!

The game is very similar to stargatewars. And yes, there are links to the game on www.stargatewars.com, so no need to yell "OMG, advertizing!"
blahh
Forum Elite
Alliance: Free as a bird
Race: T101
ID: 1337

actualy if admin has shown anything, is that it doenst matter how much you calc whats best, how to do it and so on, cause if you get it figured and get an uper hand, he ll make sure you loose it in the next line of updates :P

ontopic: If any1 is interested in an attack+income dual i got one at 100/50 bil atributes, comes at the 50$ price :P
We arent evil...
we just dont like you. (TheBlade™)

Blagor se bolnim na duhu kajti njih tema je vecna
John99GSX
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tollan
ID: 1922472

If anyone does buy more than one for $50 you can bet they will also be buying USS to keep it on a merlin all the time. So it also will create at least $50 reoccurring income.
John99GSX [MaYHeM]
diskmedel
Forum Grunt

i wonder if the first has been bought yet...
Click to join!

GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

You can put 500k defenses on it, for 1.5trill def, then the costs doubles to like 160mill i think this was a calculation over looked, basically it limits the defenses on the planets but someone can keep building fleets and hit it over and over and over to mass it down yet it still costs your double to keep pushing it up to protect it,

Admin needs to look at the defenses on these planets before letting people buy it,

Maybe make it that a dual planet can have 2x def so you can put 2 x 1.5trill on it....
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"

Return to “Suggestions Archive”