Delaying Alliance Attack Logs? :o

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: Delaying Alliance Attack Logs? :o

duh... any alliance member online can stop it... your saying that you would rather find out after the guy finished off your alliance and is sitting ppt watching and laughing as you discover what happened?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

get faster :) no need to change game dynamics cause your old finger are not as fast as they used to be lol jk btw
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

It seems like statbuilders are very very scared of loosing they poor strategy.
Dont build monsterous planets for income and big defences if you want to cry for looses after its gone.

Jees, jason made this game like statbuilders paradise...

What online are you all talking about? 95% of all your statnuilders are inactive, logging in once a day to bank... Or even less. Awaiting your teammates to watch logs and protect accounts.

Lol, hypocrites... Online game :D when most of those praying against this update are inactive sitting on huge income and defence or logwatchers protecting them and sharing naq of theyr profit!

:smt078
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

my reason against it is that i like watching the logs to see whose online massing in the hopes of having an ms or 2 to kill :D

granted 1 min dont make a diff, but larger delays, :'(
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Guild wrote:worst idea since double strike [-X
+ 1

"lucky us", double strike will be gone. Delayed logs will be shoved into our ***** ...

Let's say a big thanks for this wonderfull new update.

:smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078
Spoiler
Past sigs

KOS
Forum Intermediate

](*,)
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

I'm for a delay, the delay should be longer though,

-People against the delay just have it harder to check if things are happening; but are still able to (except for planet conquers)

-Enforcing a delay helps the smaller player; the non cov 39+ that else just get sabbed out while the other goes on an alliance ppt,is now able to do some work.

-Should cause people to be more active instead of letting others be active for them.

-Massing a def takes around 1000 turns, with nox crit (6s/ 15 at) it means you'll have to spend atleast 7 mins massing before you manage to 0 a def, forget about munching the spies.

- With the nerfs to DS and glory phasing I think either defence options also need to get fixed.

How it is now, I suggest it being a 10 min delay minimum. Or atleast a 7 min delay, that way you won't feel as dumb when massing.

Spoiler
KOS
Forum Intermediate

if it must happen then why not have it based on the covert lvl? higher coverts will naturally see them faster...ext still think its stupid!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

This entire idea is **Filtered** ridiculous.

Its a mechanic that has been around for a long time and has had no issues with it, removing this effectively removes half the reasoning behind joining an alliance.

infact if your going to add this, you should just remove alliance ppt, weapon repair and alliance bank aswell.

On top of that, instead of encouraging players to team up to meet common goals, your making it harder. Sure they can organise their commanders so they can see logs that way when massing, but then if you just set commander to one of the 1-3ic of an alliances, thats 30 members you can keep checking on anyway (though its a longer way) so unless you remove that function to its entirely pointless.

NO TO LAGGED LOGS, ITS A GAME OF REAL TIME ACTIONS AND REACTIONS, NOT LAGGED REACTIONS THAT MAKE IT SO YOU CAN NEVER WIN.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Bring it on, I'm one of those men who likes to watch the world burn.

The smaller alliances aren't active enough to logwatch properly like bigger alliances are, so it's really no change of pace for them. They are going to miss their chance to PPT alliance more often than not, whether or not the logs are delayed.

Who DOES this hurt? Well, the big alliances, who can afford to have players watching logs 24/7, or close to. Sure, they can still throw a PPT, but get a few co-ordinated in a strike.. you can do a lot in 10,15,30 minutes. All this really does is put defending your stats back into your own hands. You can't rely on your alliance anymore. Just like how it was before alliance repair and alliance PPT. All without taking away the purpose of the aforementioned functions. It's still going to be wise to be diligently checking your logs.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

If you have an opinion about the forthcoming changes, don't forget to post :)

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

I would have to say I am against this idea.
My alliance is far from huge and far from having the ability to log watch 24/7, However I like to know if one of my members is hit ASAP and if I am online when they are hit then that could solve a lot of leg work.

For example if an alliance that I am DRA'ed or Nap'ed to hits one of my guys and I see it as it happens then I can message that member and get it sorted out right then and there. If there is a delay said attacker could sign out by then and then I would have to message said member possibly wait 8-12 hours for a reply due to time zones. In that case I would have to then try and contact someone like a diplomat or leader to try and get onto the issue quicker then I.

That's just one example right now that I can think of as an argument against the said implementation of delayed attack logs.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Sorry to nitpick Odie :-)

Current delay on the table is only 1 minute.

Would a 1 minute delay on logs really have a large effect on your pm'ing nap breaches to members 'that might have logged out' already?

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Caprila wrote:Sorry to nitpick Odie :-)

Current delay on the table is only 1 minute.

Would a 1 minute delay on logs really have a large effect on your pm'ing nap breaches to members 'that might have logged out' already?
tbh what's 1 min even going todo... lol mby 10 hits

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
@Birakon
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I believe this to be a great update, it will help small players like me farm and collect planets from big alliances and not get caught strait away

Return to “Game Suggestions”