Old Dirty Dozen?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Old Dirty Dozen?

Im sorry I must have seen them at the end but what did I know i was brand new.....

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

dazman wrote:
Byrnes wrote:These kind of topics make me wish I would have played since the game creation.Ive saw DD aa few times then they just diapered but they did look inactive

Yes they really looked inactive as they dominated the top ranks and the ascended server.

Congratz, you were good at stat building. Still doesn't prove activity and as I recall, DD became fairly inactive prior to disbanding. Image
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

We weren't stat builders idk how many times we are going to have to say this. We had defenses to help protect our incomes which were possibly the highest at that time. When we needed to fight we did, and we did so on several occasions. And on the activity issue yes we did become inactive towards the last days of the alliance and that is exactly why we disbanded in the first place.

-SLH
Tekki
Forum Addict

SLH, individual opinion on the old DD varies greatly and it usually varies depending on your experience with them. You can say they weren’t statbuilders, others will fight to the death to say they were. It can be said they could fight, it can be said they couldn’t fight in an equal battle, that they were honourable, that they were dishonourable, a good supportive alliance, a top heavy alliance, and on and on and on the list can go.

It all depends on your interactions with them as to how you saw and remember them.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
golnar
Forum Newbie

i see that many of 'us' is still here. now am playing again.

anyway, about DD. yes, we were inactive in the last days or weeks. and about statbuilding or not, well, we were a bunch of a different people, one were warmongers, others didn't like war as much, and they only entered it when there really wasnt any other choice. i personaly prefered peace. and that is where all of this contradictions are coming from.

the thruth is, that we weren't really as omega, and we didnt go to war for every little tiny thing. but when there was a real need of war, we went straight to it.

thats my experience in dd from being part of it since the T11 (training alliance for D12) times
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

Golnar! That's a name I haven't seen in a LONG time! How are you doing? Glad to see you back in game! If ya need anything let me know ;)
golnar
Forum Newbie

hey curumo :) am fine, thank you. sure, ill let you know if ill need help. 8)
dazman
Forum Elite

Dr. House wrote:
dazman wrote:
Byrnes wrote:These kind of topics make me wish I would have played since the game creation.Ive saw DD aa few times then they just diapered but they did look inactive

Yes they really looked inactive as they dominated the top ranks and the ascended server.

Congratz, you were good at stat building. Still doesn't prove activity and as I recall, DD became fairly inactive prior to disbanding. Image

You know what proves not everyone was inactive. Me, cause i was apart of DD.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

We were active, the war killed most of our souls, I went inactive mostly during that too. Then we decided to leave CoP at the end of the war, struggled to try and re-gain activity for a bit but with some members leaving to join DDE/Omega, some leaving the game entirely, and our leadership Genlucky Mojo e.t.c left the game, we kind of had no choice but to disband.
And we all went our seperate ways.
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

dazman wrote:
Dr. House wrote:
dazman wrote:

You know what you climbing to have been a member of DD proves?

Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
dazman
Forum Elite

Dr. House wrote:
dazman wrote:
Dr. House wrote:
dazman wrote:

Claiming?

Sooooo, why do you seem to care so much about DD? You jealous of us?
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

dazman wrote:
Dr. House wrote:
dazman wrote:
Dr. House wrote:
dazman wrote:

Claiming?

Sooooo, why do you seem to care so much about DD? You jealous of us?

tbh i think he just enjoys mocking you
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

Erm his nick says a lot :D

Dr. House ;)
EliteAceMan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen [DD]
Race: Tauri
ID: 19889

We fight together, We Die Together.... Never forget that :-)
All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Dirty Dozen Command Staff [EWO] (Retired)
Email = acethegreatone@gmail email say hello (Feb 2015)
Slayer of the Forum
TheOrigin {Descended from this realm...for now...}
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

EliteAceMan wrote:We fight together, We Die Together.... Never forget that :-)

:shock: haven't seen you around in ages EAM although I think I still have you on AIM :-"
Spoiler

Return to “StarGateWars General”