Idea to recruit more active members..

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Idea to recruit more active members..

ok so i got on the game today and spent about a half hour msging replicators and nanotimasters to visit this forum next time they are on. i encouraged them to be more active and talked about making more friends and a stronger repli/nanoti comunity. the only problem was i only got to msg like 50 of them because there is a limit to how much you can send in one day... so ive already messaged like the 1st 20 pages of replicators and nano'tis..... yea we're few and far apart at the top.... so i was thinking, if we got 5 or even 10 people to help split up the load, we could cover the 1st 500 pages just about a week or less. .. anything after pg 500 and most are inactive... so if anyone is willing to help in this recruitment quest, we can split up the load...

just think.. even if we message 1000 people and only get 10 to participate actively, we practically doubled our user base... sad i know, but at least we have sometihng to shoot for

as for right now, ill work on the 1st 100 pages of the rank list. anyone else willing to help just post what pages you're gonna do so that players aren't getting their mailbox flooded....
R1cardo
Forum Regular
Alliance: A.I. Artificial Intelligence
Race: Replicator
ID: 1923508

Re: Idea to recruit more active members..

willing to help, when i have time.
to start up my alliance i send close to 100 mesages to players that might have the stuff to join.

if you write a standart message we can easally send it to everyone.
it would only take about an half hour to send 50 messages then.
Sha_ark
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 91467

Well done mate :)
Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

sooo you were the one :shock:
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

lol haha yay its working! yes i jsut copy pasted a generic msg and added sumthin personal if i knew them.. i got on this mornign and had another 12 msgs thanking me for the invite and saying they would try to visit more often
R1cardo
Forum Regular

nice job, keep it up.

willing to help out anny way i can.we got the same goals
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

ive covered about the first 40 pages now! lots opf ingame responses.. lets see who actually visits
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

Greetings!

As you are a replicator/NanoTiMaster, I am messaging you on behalf of your entire race! We are currently on a mission to revive the main race forums of the SGW Forum. Apart from that, we want to encourage growth among replicators and nanotimasters. We currently have the least amount of active players of any race. sad, i know. that's why im messaging you. we want to change that. and it starts with the forum! drop in say hi and browse the threads.. we are not currently very active but we are slowly recruiting new faces to the ranks.

I am personally makng it my mission to cause a stir in the community and i hope you will show your support for the cause! Among our goals are to catch up with the other races in quantity, we also have less than 10 unascended replicators on their way to ascension.. we want to change that as well. we also hope to indirectly bring back the race wars. but if that is not to your taste do not worry about it, you are under no pressure. we do not ask to have a priority over your alliance, just give us a visit, and post in the forums!

thanks for taking the time to read my message!! and if i;ve already sent you a message similar to this, i apologize. sometimes i lose track of where i left off on my gianormous mission!

Sincerely,
HairyMehoff

I send something like this ^^ its different everyday cuz i keep forgetting to save it
FL0
Forum Grunt
Race: Angle

Nice ,
I like the letter .

:-D
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

lol i think i just sent one to you a little bit ago haahaha
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

hey got your message lol this is probs the first time iv been here haha
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Lister
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A.I
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1011110011

You havent got to me yet and I am on page 41 (nearly 40 :-D ) you could possibly skip over me as I have been making awesome progres. :lol:
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

lol darn! ill be sure to get you! lol and welcome Twicthcy! glad you showed up! feel free to browse our selection of amazing threads, make up new stuff to entertain everyone, and feel free to offer advice and whatnot where you can!
R1cardo
Forum Regular

gonna send some tomorrow using your message. let me know at what page you stopped sending. then i'll pick up there
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

kk.. ive stopped at page 50. we need sum1 in perg to msg all the perg race bcause their r quite a few in there

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”