Bug section

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Bug section

If this should be in the other mods part of the forum can someone move it over,

Anyway, is there a dedicated mod for the bugs section of the forum, ive noticed recently that dadigi ( this has nothing to do with the other issues on the forum ) has suggested said user should just email admin about the problem, when both bugs aren't really bugs and are easily fixed, or have a simple reason as to why they happened, i dont know if dadigi plays the game under another name or not, but i think you should appoint a mod to that section that plays the game active on both servers so they can try and look for themselves if its a bug, or if there knowledge of the game they may have seen it before.

Admin does not need 500 extra emails a day from people with a simple problem,

This is not a bashing topic, just an idea.

GeneralChaos
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Bug section

it will be taken under consideration...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

With bugs, I usually wait until an active player has suggested a response. I do play, only occasionally though. If there is no helpful response available, I will recommend that in the mean time, they email admin.
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

PPl will email admin anyway.... you forget that most of them doesnt even email admin.
Back in the time when I was leader of the admin section I was making a list of bugs for him about current bugs... He sometimes didnt have time to fix the m for a month, sometimes fixed some. I dunno if someone is keeping it updated and if admin reads it now...

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”