My activity online.

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

My activity online.

I will not be modding today and maybe the next few days and i might not even be online and if i am i might not be the best to talk to.

I have just filed a police report about abuse of my name, email and address and what not with all info on it.

I feel violated and i dont know.

I am in bad shape right now my day just got i basicly cant find out where to put my self. I am going home from work now and dont know when i will be back and if i am online if i am able to be a good sport or talktive.

Sry everyone and the same time i am proberly putting my account on VAC mode when my 24 hours is up or PPT i dont know where to put my self right now.

Morten
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: My activity online.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope everything works out.
Image ImageImageImage
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Hey mate, i know you feel lost and things seem messed up; but sit down and relax: listen to some music and just switch off from life, have a sleep maybe you'll feel better.

Things seem tough now, but bad days will come and go, you've got your friends and happy moments focuss on them.

cheer up soon mate, if u need any1 to talk to u know where i am, and im sure alot of people are here for you aswell

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Shouldn't this be in "this and that" or leaving or something...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

RepliJake wrote:Shouldn't this be in "this and that" or leaving or something...

probably but who cares?

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Pele
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Ancient
ID: 23879

Nice Jake nice....

Sorry to hear that Nimras, I will catch you on MSN.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Well no answer from the police surprise surprise.

As you might have notices i am online thats because i waite for the police to send me a mail accepting they got the info its eating me up that i havent at least heard they recieved my mail with the case i was opening with them about this big problem and nothing.

I would ask you all to not go to me with forum issues or ingame take it to mira i am really not able to do much even be able to be unbiased.

And i arent quitting i just dont know needed to share and also say why in case someone found my actions or talk strange heck even these hours after am i not my self.

And my day didnt get better basicly it went from one issue to another.

Morten
Azarak
Forum Intermediate

Such respect. If you are just going to post rubbish like that then why bother its just pathetic on your behalf.

---

Anyhoo hope you get feel better soon mate, and take as much time away as you need - No need to rush back to the game till you feel good and ready.
I am no longer a regular forum poster – PM ingame or catch me on msn if need be.

au revoir
-Ross/Azarak
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -

Honours and Awards

As Nimras is one of the globals responsible for general, he being away is a good reason to have this topic here for at least 24h, as its unquestionable important information for the public. Just my 2 cents.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Wow, everyopne is so hostile.

lol *Surprised....*
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Azarak
Forum Intermediate

RepliJake wrote:Wow, everyopne is so hostile.

lol *Surprised....*

Perhaps because of the rude manner you decided to respond to a well liked and very friendly/helpful member of the forum explaining why he wont be around very much for the moment because of some things that have happened to him in RL that he has no control over.

You can see from his post that he is understandably upset, yet you offer no words of sympathy but likely make him feel worse by posting that.

Most users do not read this and that, so they may wonder where Nim has gone and try and get a hold of him without knowing why and just make matters for him worse.
I am no longer a regular forum poster – PM ingame or catch me on msn if need be.

au revoir
-Ross/Azarak
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

ahhh
he didn't leave :(
stay chill in vacantion and take care of problems
there are more important things that annoying others
:shock:
P.S. this shouldn't be in another place
or he is a mod and he can do everything he wants
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Donovan5
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Ancient
ID: 1905196

perhaps bebita and jake should take tea somewhere else and leave everyone else alone?

Good luck Nim hope everything works out. Hopefully the police can actually help get life sorted back out for ya :(
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

To those of you who are quibbling over whether Nimras did the right thing by posting this topic here:

Give the guy a break. He is emotionally upset because of events that affect his real life. And all you are doing is sounding out with righteous anger that Nimras didn't post in the correct section of a game forum? Give Nimras a break please.

To Section Mod:

The complaints against this post has some merit, no matter how crass or unsympathetic they sounded. Perhaps it should be moved to the correct forum as Baszy has suggested in a previous post.
Guardianx
Forum Irregular
Alliance: curently on the market

at least GC wont be spammed now

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”