I was wrong these are some good guys resolved

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Forum Newbie

I was wrong these are some good guys resolved

You be the judge i buy 2 mill UUs from gridlock(ID93578) i log off at 8:20 trade not complete and at 8:26 the raiding begins redneck hunter (ID68792) ok bad luck. Well redneck was alone in his alliance in the morning then this evening he has a Co leader guess who ya gridlock.

So lets recap this was a one in a million coincidence and just because of the suspicious nature we have worked it out and i think all parties are happy
Last edited by 187 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

Re: buyer beware

last time i was aware gridlock quit playing... and redneckhunter just camebak to the game with a new account
Forum Newbie

Well i gave you the info right off my broker and attack logs so i guess their back

Game Over
Forum Elite

I don't think you need to make one of these threads in every forum...one in the Market should be plenty... :?

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=129405
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

true
Forum Newbie

Ya you guys are probably right but as you can imagine i am a little pissed about the hole thing and don't want any one else getting burned

gridlock
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Federation
ID: 0

hey man i had no idea that red was doing this. i think if you would of asked about is we could of worked it out. i didnt join his alliance til afew hrs ago. we need to get on msn and talk this out the three of us. I dont want my named tarnished. and i am just coming back to this game. i am sry bout what happend. red is assleep now. but i will talk to him about rreimburing u the uu. if u reimburse him for the massing u gave him. we need to work this out before i come off ppt. because he is talking bout war. SO lets get this fixed man.

sry
Gridlock

ps. broker me for 500k uu for starters really sry bout this
gridlock
Forum Irregular

better yet if u want ill broker u
Forum Newbie

Hey man you have to agree this looks bad but i am willing to talk this out i don't want war but i don't want to be a chump either you no if it looks like a duck i mean i raid guys to but and stuff happens but between the trade my MS and DEFF i lost 2 trill to the only guy in your alliance with in 6 mins of our deal and fro an account my size that is huge. PM me your msn and well talk tomorrow.

gridlock
Forum Irregular

jscot213@msn.com, but im going to bed, well work this out tommorow
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Good to see you're resolving the issue, gridlock.
Convinced me you're innocent (as far as any charges were made) quite easily. ;)
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

moved to the appropriate section

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
redneck
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ex DxM
ID: 68792

I honestly had no idea that grid had sold you uu until late last night (raided you yesterday morning). This was not some kind of scam i can assure you as our DDE mates already have 8)

Me and Grid are honest players and we've been playing for some time now. We both just recently got back into the game and being great friends but not quite ready for the wars yet again joined together last night.

I'm sure that if you've got grid on MSN now we'll work something out to help compensate for this.

My Apologies,
Redneck out.
I have returned to the game, raiding.
Unknown321
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Dominium of Chaos
Race: Ori
ID: 1924478

I will vouch for both Redneck and Gridlock, not that anyone gives a rats ass how I feel about it. :) But, anyone that knows me??? Knows I'm honest and I don't believe in screwing people around. :)Let them work it out with you. I'm sure it was an accident. :)
Commander Dominium of Chaos

Tacet
Forum Regular
Alliance: T I T A N S
ID: 84055

Don't know either, but as a matter of principle I never leave a UU broker open. Either I ask them to broker me, or I make sure than I'm on PPT during the time that they can possibly accept. Just a simple precaution.

As for the current situation, they have some ppl vouching for them who I'll trust - guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”