rank 1

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
bob the dog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

rank 1

i thought this might happen with the new update about not being able to mass in perg and some one has taken it the there advantage lol name

Mightymidget if u r reading this please come out and show your power to the people that r not afraid of getting massed and admin if u ever read this can u please but some thing that alto kicked people out of perg if they go over a rank of say 1000 or something ??,

i bet a lot of people find it funny :Pand would probs mass him whne and iff he comes out :P
CRY, HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: rank 1

You do realise this happened before, namely little under a week ago, right?
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Universe wrote:You do realise this happened before, namely little under a week ago, right?

What she said, and also: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=132093

Looks like he's getting attentionhe (probably) wanted with rank 1!
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

lol i sabed and mass mighy miget a little while back but cos of the rules he only droped to rank like 46 then rebuild darn perg limit
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Dangeruk
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: Ancient
ID: 1915434
Alternate name(s): jd3

tbh right if players with 400 mill army cant beat a guy with an army that fits in perg to rank one then frankly he deserves to be rank one massable or not xD his playing strategically not cowardly
Tacet
Forum Regular
Alliance: T I T A N S
ID: 84055

A 100 mil account should be able to rank beat him easily, but the 100 mil account will have to defence himself against proper massings. The 100 mil account stands the chance to lose his trained units when at rank 1, the perg dude is basically invulnerable.

But yeah, this thread is not the first to complain about mighty midget.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Dangeruk wrote:tbh right if players with 400 mill army cant beat a guy with an army that fits in perg to rank one then frankly he deserves to be rank one massable or not xD his playing strategically not cowardly

You forget that those 400-mil-army-players cannot enter perg, where the coward is/was hiding.
Dangeruk
Fledgling Forumer

Universe wrote:
Dangeruk wrote:tbh right if players with 400 mill army cant beat a guy with an army that fits in perg to rank one then frankly he deserves to be rank one massable or not xD his playing strategically not cowardly

You forget that those 400-mil-army-players cannot enter perg, where the coward is/was hiding.

no they cant but mightymidget should not even be a problem to them as with the resources and power in normal reality they should be able to be more powerfull than him without a doubt and say yes the more powerfull players being massed with the ammount of resources in normal reality and the amount of players with large armies they would always be ahead of him or be able to build above him in seconds
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Point still is, he can't be massed.

Hes gained G&R thats not deserved, BECAUSE he can't be massed

Hes blocking others from trying to ascend by knocking them out of G&R range because he cant be massed.

Its just hosed up.

I got nothing against MM, and he is playing smart. Its jason and the game mechanics that are hosed.

Props to MM.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Dangeruk
Fledgling Forumer

fair enough i just left perg i stayed at a lower rank raided 12 mill uu's in a day with 11k turns was easy enough despite the 60 turn cap but i kept at a low rank i feel that people are right saying we should have a rank cap not remove the 60 turn cap because tbh everyone in perg at the time would get an incredible advantage (people are sitting in perg with 3 mill uu's out in the open as only 60 turns can be used) but if there was one when moved back to normal reality it must still take away 720 turns or people will cheat it to save there turns
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

It's not really about the fact that MightyMidget is at Rank 1, it's about the fact that he can't be massed.

If he could be massed he probably wouldn't be at Rank 1.

He know's he wouldn't survive at that level if he was in Main. He shouldn't get G&R because he's not done anything that is Glorious or Reputable!
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Just take out GnR generation in Perg altogether, when people want to ascend, they'll have to take risks. Stay in Perg as long as you like (under cap, that is) and build up your resources and account and stuff, and when you want to ascend, head on over to the normal realm, gather GnR and risk getting your behind handed to you. It'd make it all that more challenging.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I don't know if it's much profitable for them to ascend now...for those top page guys in perg. With supers and raw UP they do have compared to miners/untrainable uu they must have, I think ascending would just kill their main account, and create some bonuses in ascended server, but not much more.
The only risk in perg, is that you can't broker your friends before you ascend. So, if you don't move quadrant, you "loose" all! :lol:
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 58491

LegendaryApophis wrote:I don't know if it's much profitable for them to ascend now...for those top page guys in perg. With supers and raw UP they do have compared to miners/untrainable uu they must have, I think ascending would just kill their main account, and create some bonuses in ascended server, but not much more.
The only risk in perg, is that you can't broker your friends before you ascend. So, if you don't move quadrant, you "loose" all! :lol:

But they get G&R in perg, then come to main go on PPT broker stuff away ascend then back they go to perg where there are no risks.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Universe wrote:Just take out GnR generation in Perg altogether, when people want to ascend, they'll have to take risks. Stay in Perg as long as you like (under cap, that is) and build up your resources and account and stuff, and when you want to ascend, head on over to the normal realm, gather GnR and risk getting your behind handed to you. It'd make it all that more challenging.

exactly what we asked for, but Jason refused.

LegendaryApophis wrote:I don't know if it's much profitable for them to ascend now...for those top page guys in perg. With supers and raw UP they do have compared to miners/untrainable uu they must have, I think ascending would just kill their main account, and create some bonuses in ascended server, but not much more.

Well I see it differently, but do agree somewhat with what your saying. In purg they don't mass or get massed in return so they have ample resources to ascend with. Their losses in man power may be great but with naq 10 times easier to obtain in purg and practicly no losses they are easily recovered.

Played and planned properly, you can take an account from 0 to 20 ascentions faster in purg, and with better ascentions, then in main. Now you can do it without ever accepting major losses to the account as well as you can't be massed.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Race General”