Sab Bug

A place to post all those bugs...
Master_caleb
Forum Newbie

Sab Bug

well I couldn't break someones defense so I wanted to sab them to get rid of it. I went through this process:

attack 1 wrote:35 Offensive team have Zat

Opposite this, stood the forces of aDaMoS

******** resisted the aggressors with:
34 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

34 Defense Drone have Handheld Holographic Projector

I lost barely so time to sab....

sab 1 wrote:With extreme stealth and malice, your 50 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of ******* . Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of ****** undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.
47 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report.
Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information on the mission results:

hmmm... not so much of a trail of disaster at all... your troops report the enemy had no weapons, hoping that either they tell the truth, or at least that nobody finds out otherwise...

Knowing that he has weapons I decided I needed to send more then 50...

sab 2 wrote:With extreme stealth and malice, your 236 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of ******* . Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of ****** undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.
224 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report.
Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information on the mission results:

mmm... not so much of a trail of disaster at all... your troops report the enemy had no weapons, hoping that either they tell the truth, or at least that nobody finds out otherwise...

so I figured maybe it destroyed them and there was a bug where it wasn't telling me. That wouldn't be impossible as I lost waaaay more spies then it told me. So I go for another attack.

attack 2 wrote:34 Offensive team have Zat

Opposite this, stood the forces of aDaMoS

****** resisted the aggressors with:
34 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

34 Defense Drone have Handheld Holographic Projector

Now I know he has weapons so whats up something is obviously wrong. Especially when sending that many spies (and losing about 20 to!). If this is a bug can I get a refund on my lost spies? It killed quite a bit for a stupid bug. It really seems messed up to me.

Thanks,

~MC
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Sab Bug

Refunds ?? we get refunds from men lost to bugs?? Not trying to be to sarcastic but I in truth would love that as I would still be in low to mid 800s vs high 700 for men if not for bugs.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol id be at least 850-900 lol btw
would tok'ra resistence tell us of your race caleb :-D
its much easier than working it out b your wep strenght and you probably couldnt get by his AC
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

It doesn't look like a bug to me to be honest.

I'll need more information to look into this issue however.
If you wish that people don't know who you attacked you may PM me with the target of your attacks.

Return to “Bugs”