dont downgrade ... upgrade

EnVy!
Forum Irregular

dont downgrade ... upgrade

why dont we add features instead of taking them. add gods this wave and took dragons. add dragons took undead. now not saying i can balance everything or know how but this wave is interesting because people were split between knowing what to pursue. do they go gods or weapons. why not add dragons or something similar as well. gods - dragons - weapons. maybe scientist or some type of technology generation units. where you want know an additional race bonus until they have discovered. which will come later in wave when someone has 1 mil or something. that way there will be another surprise half way through. have a message get sent to alliance or alliance leader once someone has been attacked multiple times in 5 min. so they can respond if the person was offline. (makes for a harder mass and benefits active players and active alliances) idk i quit rambling.... but my brain always thinking so need some ideas and i'm here :lol:
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Re: dont downgrade ... upgrade

envious wrote:why dont we add features instead of taking them. add gods this wave and took dragons. add dragons took undead. now not saying i can balance everything or know how but this wave is interesting because people were split between knowing what to pursue. do they go gods or weapons. why not add dragons or something similar as well. gods - dragons - weapons. maybe scientist or some type of technology generation units. where you want know an additional race bonus until they have discovered. which will come later in wave when someone has 1 mil or something. that way there will be another surprise half way through. have a message get sent to alliance or alliance leader once someone has been attacked multiple times in 5 min. so they can respond if the person was offline. (makes for a harder mass and benefits active players and active alliances) idk i quit rambling.... but my brain always thinking so need some ideas and i'm here :lol:

its a good suggestion. It would certainly make the wave more dynamic. As it is i get bored after 3 or 4 weeks of the wave and normally go inactive until the last 2 or 3 weeks :lol:
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

i think if we just added new features without removing old ones.. Q would get very complicated.

We would have exponentially growing, autotraining, uber-ized, undead gods, rising dragons... all of which would be crap because they are unhappy I gambled away all their naq?
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

S1eepy wrote:i think if we just added new features without removing old ones.. Q would get very complicated.

We would have exponentially growing, autotraining, uber-ized, undead gods, rising dragons... all of which would be crap because they are unhappy I gambled away all their naq?

this is funny :lol:

but na i prefer a whole new perspective each era
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

S1eepy wrote:i think if we just added new features without removing old ones.. Q would get very complicated.

I agree S1eepy, and I am also jealous that I did not think of this statement first!! HAHA The depth of the wittiscism is awesome!

Fresh is better, that is why I play Q, for the variety... I cannot trade in my wife, BUT, I can get a fresh new Quantum universe to screw around with every 90 days or so!!!! :shock:

I wrote my latest "Affirmation Novel" in response to Kikaz's ideas... Hope many will take the hour necessary to read and understand my rambling ideas!! HAHA
- Maybe they will spark some new ideas??
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Irregular

lmao yes when i wanted some added i definitely didn't want gambling - uber- however i like the new race idea but just maybe not undead... lol.

or how about each race has its own BIG BOY. one dragons one gods and so forth but dont make them exactly the same.

add a new race unique to each race.

have a weapon that you use only at base to protect from MS... upgradeable ofcourse.

ok i almost forgot... we need a way to get rid of polarized.... maybe it only last 2 weeks and you can only polarize 1 person one time in each wave. this would mean at end of wave you could possibly have 2 people polarized. idk... something though
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”