Another Realm?

minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Another Realm?

Okay i was sitting around thinkiing what i could suggest that would improve the game. I know il get flamed by at least 2 people and many will say i shouldnt have thought of something to suggest. but hey, maybe some might think it good and want to tweak it.

I thought that there should be another realm that members can go to for their own growth. No limits on army size and bank space, however. Members can be attacked from those in normal realm, and not attack back into the realm but only 15 turn attacks for naq are allowed and weapons not damaged(but only when attacked from normal realm).
But if this was possible members would be able to grow endlessly yes? well how about income and UP are slashed and become 1/10 of their natural income. Planets become irrelevant and are not included in anything till you return to normal realm.

When a member engages with another member from this realm, attack, defence and mothership should all be included(similar to blood realm) but the defence strength is worth half of its normal when attacking and the attack half when defending. Trading is allowed only between members in the same realm, though messages should still be allowed to pass through the realm barrier. Motherships cannot be sent out in serch of planets.

Its a rough idea, and any comments would be welcome. Please dont flame me, but tell me what you think about the idea honestly.

Thanks for reading what i think is my longest post ever.
Chris
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Another Realm?

N-O-P-E-!-!-!
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
EdwardThatch
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Heretical
ID: 0

Sorry but you have too many counters. It's for growth, but you grow at 1/10th :lol: . It's for growth, but you can be farmed... ](*,)

A better realm would allow players to kill miners, but have unlimited army sizes.
There's always free cheese in a rat trap.

Please post in my trade feedback thread if I traded with you:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=146162
Q Man
blarney stone
ID: 0

so its like a ppt that you can be attacked in? =/

sorry man, i just don't see the good side to it, it'll only make the game more annoying than it already is :p
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man

Return to “Suggestions Archive”