Jump on the St Kilda band-wagon: AFL Grand Final 2009

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

Jump on the St Kilda band-wagon: AFL Grand Final 2009

Although I am not a Saints supporter myself (I'm an Essendon boy), my best friend is; so I have officially boarded the St Kilda band-wagon for next Saturday's 2009 AFL Grand Final. St Kilda have won only 1 premiership since 1897 - that was in 1966. My best mate is the same age as me, 28, so the last time his team won a flag was 15 years before he was born. He has stuck by the Saints since he was knee-high, and it's only fitting that he see his team take the ultimate prize. They are without doubt the form team of the AFL this year.

I implore you, jump on the band-wagon with me. Otherwise, next time we take the 3-hour drive to see my team beat his, I won't be allowed to talk in the car on the drive home.... again.
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

Re: Jump on the St Kilda band-wagon: AFL Grand Final 2009

Geelong just kicked the stuffing out of Collingwood. Will be an interesting Grand Final.

*Is disappointed Sydney didn't make it*
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Greased Gerbil wrote:Although I am not a Saints supporter myself (I'm an Essendon boy), my best friend is; so I have officially boarded the St Kilda band-wagon for next Saturday's 2009 AFL Grand Final. St Kilda have won only 1 premiership since 1897 - that was in 1966. My best mate is the same age as me, 28, so the last time his team won a flag was 15 years before he was born. He has stuck by the Saints since he was knee-high, and it's only fitting that he see his team take the ultimate prize. They are without doubt the form team of the AFL this year.

I implore you, jump on the band-wagon with me. Otherwise, next time we take the 3-hour drive to see my team beat his, I won't be allowed to talk in the car on the drive home.... again.

~Insider Trader~ wrote:Geelong just kicked the stuffing out of Collingwood. Will be an interesting Grand Final.

*Is disappointed Sydney didn't make it*

Either way its ganna be a good Grand finals match..
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

*wonders what happened to the AFL thread i made ages ago*
:-k

No even though i barrack for the Hawks and would love to see the Cats loose another grand final, the saints supporters that i know this year have just been **** so i have to go for the Cats this year, they do have my respect anyway

:twisted: CATTERS :twisted:
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

For sale:

1 rusty wagon of the band variety
missing a wheel, other one needs a bit of grease.
Comes with a blue and white paint stain.

Order in the next 10 minutes and you will receive 45 thousand St Kilda supporters, complete with facial expressions of anguish, pain and suffering. Whether they are genuine supporters is not guaranteed, they could just like band wagons.
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

Cost to get the Saints into the Grand Final - A few million bucks
Watching them Choke - Priceless :lol:
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face

Return to “Sports Section”