Renegadze vs Titans Empire + Officers

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Renegadze vs Titans Empire + Officers

Hey, since Dooeee felt the need to close the last thread - I'll start this one

and first of all let me address - some other untruths

Mass our weakest members and go back in PPT

In total I've massed 19 different titans people, some of them more then once :smt047

Should we let him doing is little vulturing?

How am I vulturing? the 0 defences I hit are more then likely because I made them that way :roll:

We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.

That was NEVER a stipulated rule, I merely felt kind enough to not include them at the outset. This changed when DR massed SK. Him trying to blackmail me into not massing legion wasn't going to fly - sorry.

He farmed us while beeing in SK, then left, created The Minority and massed us in the same day.

That is an absolute lie. I had never previously farmed any of the titans alliances prior to this conflict. I thought we were on good terms from the TCE days. My first hit was on Nagini_ (spelling) in league. This was because they were the highest ranked person (alliance ranking, being Leader of league) not on PPT at the time. This was DAYS after I left SK, I told DR this and SK should easily be able to confim! :-D

But as I stated from the beginning a few of you don't seem to let the truth get in the way of a good story :roll:

True I've not been actively massing over the last 1-2 weeks, had a load of RL stuff going on, but I've not forgotton about the conflict. When I feel the need to take a few more defences I shall. But I am also not letting this war get in the way of my normal account growth, so spent 33 tril on UP. :-"

As there are apparently no rules anymore, I've decided to add officers of titans' members to this conflict too, If you'd be so kind as to let them know - would be much appreciated.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Re: Renegadze vs Titans Empire + Officers

renegadze wrote:This changed when DR massed SK. Him trying to blackmail me into not massing legion wasn't going to fly - sorry.

Blackmail is a bit strong don't you think? Although I guess is true in the loosest sence of the word...

renegadze wrote: This was DAYS after I left SK, I told DR this and SK should easily be able to confim! :-D

This is true. As you say DAYS. I was untagged when I massed chaqen who WAS in SK, yet you took it upon yourself to mass Nagini instead of me, so why should I not have massed SK? They where your alliance no more than a week before AND chaqens alliance when i started...

As for Dooeee's lies and your lies, meh I think it's just missunderstanding and dislike of eachother. If you actually spoke to each other without prejudice you would see that neither actually lied, just spoke what they thought was the truth at the time.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
renegadze
Forum Elite

Blackmail is a bit strong don't you think? Although I guess is true in the loosest sence of the word...

yeah seemed a little strong when I wrote it, couldn't think of a better way to describe it though 8-[

and the main difference i guess, was although you were untagged I knew you to be very much part of the alliance.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

renegadze wrote:Hey, since Dooeee felt the need to close the last thread - I'll start this one

In total I've massed 19 different titans people, some of them more then once :smt047

How am I vulturing? the 0 defences I hit are more then likely because I made them that way :roll:

We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.

That was NEVER a stipulated rule, I merely felt kind enough to not include them at the outset. This changed when DR massed SK. Him trying to blackmail me into not massing legion wasn't going to fly - sorry.

He farmed us while beeing in SK, then left, created The Minority and massed us in the same day.

That is an absolute lie. I had never previously farmed any of the titans alliances prior to this conflict. I thought we were on good terms from the TCE days. My first hit was on Nagini_ (spelling) in league. This was because they were the highest ranked person (alliance ranking, being Leader of league) not on PPT at the time. This was DAYS after I left SK, I told DR this and SK should easily be able to confim! :-D

But as I stated from the beginning a few of you don't seem to let the truth get in the way of a good story :roll:

True I've not been actively massing over the last 1-2 weeks, had a load of RL stuff going on, but I've not forgotton about the conflict. When I feel the need to take a few more defences I shall. But I am also not letting this war get in the way of my normal account growth, so spent 33 tril on UP. :-"

As there are apparently no rules anymore, I've decided to add officers of titans' members to this conflict too, If you'd be so kind as to let them know - would be much appreciated.

Pathetic
Crush this bug Titans

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

hehehe, I support T I T A N S. :smt047

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
renegadze
Forum Elite

Lord Coyle wrote:
renegadze wrote:Hey, since Dooeee felt the need to close the last thread - I'll start this one

Pathetic
Crush this bug Titans

LMAO
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

renegadze wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:

Pathetic
Crush this bug Titans

LMAO

Exactly

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Officers to now hey will this vandeta ever end ? Probably not

Renz ur ME must be getting quite the boost from this i know u took me down i think 3 times lol
Spoiler
renegadze
Forum Elite

moses of romania wrote:Officers to now hey will this vandeta ever end ? Probably not

Renz ur ME must be getting quite the boost from this i know u took me down i think 3 times lol

:-$ shhh mate, you'll ruin the image that I've supposedly done nothing

but yes the ME is coming along just great thanks :-D
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

FYI. If the other thread was locked. It's not smart to start a new thread on the EXACT same thing. Probably going to get locked again.

I will probably respond to the posts in the other thread made towards me when I get back later... if this thread is not locked by then.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
renegadze
Forum Elite

Sarajevo wrote:FYI. If the other thread was locked. It's not smart to start a new thread on the EXACT same thing. Probably going to get locked again.

I will probably respond to the posts in the other thread made towards me when I get back later... if this thread is not locked by then.

well no idea why it was locked, the war is still current - apparently if one side decides they want it locked it can just be locked. I am hoping as long as there is no foul language and loads of spam, this thread can be kept open for the war duration seeing as the titles is now correct and I am the author.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Dooeee wrote:Where is your master Jack Empy? He needs to tighten your leash. Now be a good little pet and have him lock the thread again. Before I hurt your little feelings and have to Apologize to you as well...

I have no respond to give besides this response, saying that I will give no response. If you want to grow up and stop insulting me, then we can talk.

Nicko wrote:And here come Empe/Sarajevo/"put next week name"... Welcome mate :)
My in-game name has always been Empedocles, and will remain to be so, my Main Forums name changes whenever I feel like it. :-D

Nicko wrote:
Sarajevo wrote:
Dooeee wrote:Titans did not break the rules.

Yes you did, you took his planets when it was clearly stated in the first post that planets would be left out. I don't understand how that means you didn't break the rules?

This "war" was TITANS vs The Minority. Where is "The Minority"? It's not the same war! Rene vs TITANS empire means that he doesn't build anything, hide in PPT, mass our weakest members and go back in PPT. Is he doing a war here? [-X
The war was T I T A N S vs The Minority yes, and that is still the war, just because Chaqen (and me I guess briefly) left the war doesn't make it a different war. Even that Rene joined SK (at least I think that is what he did), it was still the same conflict.

About PPT, so what are you saying, he uses PPT? Do you not ever use PPT or something? What he is doing is a war, whether you care to admit it or not.

Nicko wrote:So what? Should we let him doing is little vulturing? His only weakness as long as he hides like a chicken, was his planets. Now if it's were we can hurt him to make him stop, we'll do it.
And once again, this thread is no more "TITANS vs The Minority" so stop going back to the war rules as there is no more war!
How is it vulturing when he is at war with you? If it was vulturing he would be farming/raiding you when someone else was doing the warring, and that is not the case. He hides like a chicken? Good insult... His only weakness was his planets? That's probably true, but when this war was started it was clearly stated that Planets would be left out. Now you can justify BREAKING THE RULES YOU MADE IN THE WAR however you want, but the FACT remains that you broke the rules yourself.

Once again, this IS the same war, just because it's only Rene left DOES NOT change that. The same rules apply.

Nicko wrote:
Sarajevo wrote:
Dooeee wrote:We did as Rene did, when he up and added Titans League to his hit list. The Rules was only Titans and Titans Legion.

Again you broke the rules yourself and he only obliged to return the favor. It was The Minority vs T I T A N S and T I T A N S Legion, then you massed Shadow Knights even though Rene and Chaqen were no longer in SK. At which point T I T A N S League was brought in to things. Rene also clearly said to duderanch that is SK was massed, League would be as well, then SK was massed regardless.

Yeah sure... He farmed us while beeing in SK, then left, created The Minority and massed us in the same day. No link with SK... Of course not... So more fun/profitable to be 2 vs 50 than alliance vs alliance. If I leave TITANS and mass an alliance, will this alliance leave TITANS alone? When I was a TITANS a few hours ago and for ages? Maybe :roll:
As he said, and I am more inclined to believe, he never farmed you. He created The Minority, and then days later massed you. So obviously he left SK, gave several days for you to see then or in the future that he was no longer in SK, then massed you.

Nicko wrote:Now, this is not the SK war thread, isn't it? It was a different war and it's over. We both had fun and it was all fair.
You're right, this is not the SK war thread, it's The Minority war thread.

Nicko wrote:Don't take it for you, empe, I just give my opinion about those questions that often came back and I took your post to make it clear for everyone. And if I was not clear, then I can't do anything for you guys! #-o
I don't. I also hope you don't either. I always liked you, and this is not an attack against you or anything, but I love to "argue" or "debate" or whatever you want to call this. I took this opportunity where I know you're in the wrong to point it out, and tell the truth. You were very clear, I just disagree and believe that you are wrong.

renegadze wrote:
Sarajevo wrote:FYI. If the other thread was locked. It's not smart to start a new thread on the EXACT same thing. Probably going to get locked again.

well no idea why it was locked, the war is still current - apparently if one side decides they want it locked it can just be locked. I am hoping as long as there is no foul language and loads of spam, this thread can be kept open for the war duration seeing as the titles is now correct and I am the author.
It was locked because, well Jack happened :lol:. I was simply saying that most times when a thread is locked and other is made about the same thing then the new thread is locked as well. Personally I hope this is not the case, but I am not a General Mod nor a Global Moderator, so it's not up to me in the least. :-D

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Rene, next time you see me on MSN could you hit me up? I'd like to discuss something.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
renegadze
Forum Elite

sure, going to be patchy over the next couple of days, I'm up in camden this evening, then have a birthday to go to on sat :-D
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hell
Race: Devil
ID: 666

I didn't request the old thread locked or closed. It was just another example of a Mod abusing his mod powers. I was cracking a joke at Empy for being Jacks Pet.
McRandom wrote: *Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"

Return to “Vendetta corner”