t3h d3vastator vs GalaticSystem

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
t3h d3vastator
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

t3h d3vastator vs GalaticSystem

there i was enjoying my gaming by picking fights with alliances in perg. as many will know what happened with Dark Deception when i came along.

i now found GalaticSystem. i played with a few of their members. but sadly their leader seems to be rather.... well..... you can see for yourself....

craZyORnot wrote:read up now like a good boy !

no youve got me mixed up m8, i was sayin are you dumb ? for you to answer n make a choice as in leaving GS alone or carry on being a Masking (by the way i can insult u as many times as i want n al) n keep on attacking my members causing them no real damage but just tempererally setting them back.

n m8 yes i do have a lot to learn but so do you then. as you will never progress in this game attacking alliances bigger n much better than you + its my alliance, i made it, n members are loyal, so they will not runaway especially from you, all you do is steal planets n dump em you basically anoy people by stopping them gettin thier daily Masking your crap at the end of the day, + im asending in like 2 weeks if people with big attacks dont hit me (2 tril +), + i use my army well n i dnt need to attack you, as members will hit you n youll lose way over 200k mans at a time lol u wont be around for long

n dont ever think your that big to end a clan this time u are dumb lol, Masking ur secret m8 I heard what append with dark deception, they had probs with leadership so yes members left n moved to another clan not cause of you, if you were a problem they would have 0ed you a long time ago + im m8s with the boss so DONT LIE !!!!!!!

n finally without my powerfull members yes the clan would look Masking but thankfully like 20 of them joined n now everythings BANGING, lol, **Filtered** + i was saying you think your better than me n its true i can tell, youve ad your head shoved up your ass since you asended n you look dwn on non asenders n well i cnt be Masking with you, as better players av joined n u wont be a major threat + my gamings going fine n the only real worry is maelstone with 2 tril attack power each n thier the only threat to every1, + i did treat you with respect at the start n i thought you were a player with balls but now i do c that ur an idiot, you attack reclasly dont give your account chance to build before waging wars also yes i am small now, as iv been playing for like 3 months only thats y i have people to do hits for me n wen iv asended or built up n wen thier armys low due to asending ill repay the favour, we work as a team

cant be botherd to chat no more, i think your a prick, u take up my game time n you have no real army or threat as what you gunna do once youve asended i dont even need to 0 u, ill labbel you as an easy EAT might put a hit on your head wat ev

+ attack 1 member n c wat appens, cOn

n Masking U IN REAL LIFE, UR PROFILE N UR MSG U CHAT Masking

nice dude nice. i dont recall be offensive to him. but i wont let this ruin my fun as this is why i play the game to have fun and to fight people that think they are better when in all honesty they would be nothing id they were alone.

i was getting bored of GalaticSystem... until he sent me that message. theres 42 members in GS, yummy.

EDIT: apologies for the language in the message above, but its what he said and i didnt want to change it as i wanted to keep it in context and stuff.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masking
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ♦GENESIS
Race: Ancient
ID: 81951

Re: t3h d3vastator vs GalaticSystem

1 Vs 43.. in perg.. :-s
Edit: Only read ur other thread Vs DD now.. Goodluck mate.. seems like this one ain't gona be that easy.. Just pray they dnt call upon the heavy artillery from Main.......
Last edited by zizi710 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dying for one's country is Honourable,
but making the other guy die for his is more like it
;)
Radiance wrote:No really, you are such a shining beacon of light, hope and joy in this world, here's me thinking you must be related to Mother Theresa. And please do not prove me right by saying you inflict more carnage as she did, because trust me, sweetheart, you do not.
Lol you Go Radiance! :smt029

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

good luck.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 58491

People care about purg? Toon_PDT_10
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
zizi710
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ♦GENESIS
ID: 81951

Lol i think he needs to come play with the big boys in Main ;)
Dying for one's country is Honourable,
but making the other guy die for his is more like it
;)
Radiance wrote:No really, you are such a shining beacon of light, hope and joy in this world, here's me thinking you must be related to Mother Theresa. And please do not prove me right by saying you inflict more carnage as she did, because trust me, sweetheart, you do not.
Lol you Go Radiance! :smt029

>>>Trade Feedback<<<
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

t3h d3vastator wrote:there i was enjoying my gaming by picking fights with alliances in perg. as many will know what happened with Dark Deception when i came along.

i now found GalaticSystem. i played with a few of their members. but sadly their leader seems to be rather.... well..... you can see for yourself....

no youve got me mixed up m8, i was sayin are you dumb ? for you to answer n make a choice as in leaving GS alone or carry on being a Masking (by the way i can insult u as many times as i want n al) n keep on attacking my members causing them no real damage but just tempererally setting them back.

n m8 yes i do have a lot to learn but so do you then. as you will never progress in this game attacking alliances bigger n much better than you + its my alliance, i made it, n members are loyal, so they will not runaway especially from you, all you do is steal planets n dump em you basically anoy people by stopping them gettin thier daily Masking your crap at the end of the day, + im asending in like 2 weeks if people with big attacks dont hit me (2 tril +), + i use my army well n i dnt need to attack you, as members will hit you n youll lose way over 200k mans at a time lol u wont be around for long

n dont ever think your that big to end a clan this time u are dumb lol, Masking ur secret m8 I heard what append with dark deception, they had probs with leadership so yes members left n moved to another clan not cause of you, if you were a problem they would have 0ed you a long time ago + im m8s with the boss so DONT LIE !!!!!!!

n finally without my powerfull members yes the clan would look Masking but thankfully like 20 of them joined n now everythings BANGING, lol, **Filtered** + i was saying you think your better than me n its true i can tell, youve ad your head shoved up your ass since you asended n you look dwn on non asenders n well i cnt be Masking with you, as better players av joined n u wont be a major threat + my gamings going fine n the only real worry is maelstone with 2 tril attack power each n thier the only threat to every1, + i did treat you with respect at the start n i thought you were a player with balls but now i do c that ur an idiot, you attack reclasly dont give your account chance to build before waging wars also yes i am small now, as iv been playing for like 3 months only thats y i have people to do hits for me n wen iv asended or built up n wen thier armys low due to asending ill repay the favour, we work as a team

cant be botherd to chat no more, i think your a prick, u take up my game time n you have no real army or threat as what you gunna do once youve asended i dont even need to 0 u, ill labbel you as an easy EAT might put a hit on your head wat ev

Leave noobs alone.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

If they wont let you join, them stab them in the back and drag them into a war with Maelstom to do the work for you like DD did, then what exactly can you do to them ?

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
ID: 1992766

if you want to fight why are you in perg ??
GAME0VER
Fledgling Forumer
Race: messenger4God

t3h d3vastator wrote:there i was enjoying my gaming by picking fights with alliances in perg. as many will know what happened with Dark Deception when i came along.

nice dude nice. i dont recall be offensive to him. but i wont let this ruin my fun as this is why i play the game to have fun and to fight people that think they are better when in all honesty they would be nothing id they were alone.

i was getting bored of GalaticSystem... until he sent me that message. theres 42 members in GS, yummy.

EDIT: apologies for the language in the message above, but its what he said and i didnt want to change it as i wanted to keep it in context and stuff.

I g0ten a message from crazy0r not once i had attack him f0r some naq and i got a nasty message from him cussing me up,and down but before i can get back to him he had jump into pergatory realm still waiting on him :)
Last edited by Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking
<marquee direction="left" bgcolor="#E0FFFF">DDE=JOKE</marquee>
<br /><br />
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Koool

Noob vrs Bigger Noobs

[-X
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
GAME0VER
Fledgling Forumer

Earendil wrote:Next time you/anyone posts something from ingame or anywhere with masking, it is your responsibility to change it or you will be warned

s0 what did i say that was wrong for you to edit something ???????????????????????????????????
<br /><br />
t3h d3vastator
Fledgling Forumer

zizi710 wrote:1 Vs 43.. in perg.. :-s
Edit: Only read ur other thread Vs DD now.. Goodluck mate.. seems like this one ain't gona be that easy.. Just pray they dnt call upon the heavy artillery from Main.......

yeah i dont think this one will be as easy. but hey its a game and it meant to be fun. :D

MEZZANINE wrote:If they wont let you join, them stab them in the back and drag them into a war with Maelstom to do the work for you like DD did, then what exactly can you do to them ?

i wouldnt want to join with a leader like him. just look at his message. too much hatred.

Snipes wrote:if you want to fight why are you in perg ??

erm because that alliance is in perg? would be pretty difficult to fight them if i was in normal dont you think. and theres nothing wrong with me wanting to fight people in perg. yes theres a 60 at limit but who cares, i can still have some fun. just because im small and in perg doesnt mean i have to come to normal to fight someone, especially when that person is in perg.

Wacky0ne wrote:I g0ten a message from crazy0r not once i had attack him f0r some naq and i got a nasty message from him cussing me up,and down but before i can get back to him he had jump into pergatory realm still waiting on him :)

lol i guess im not the only one to receive a message like that from him. well ill annoy him in perg for you. :D
t3h d3vastator
Fledgling Forumer

Earendil wrote:Next time you/anyone posts something from ingame or anywhere with masking, it is your responsibility to change it or you will be warned

yes my apologies for that i will edit the bad words next time, which im sure there will be with him.

harchester wrote:Koool

Noob vrs Bigger Noobs

[-X

lol im glad you think they are bigger noobs, lol but just because you dont know me or them gives you no reason to label us as noobs.

Wacky0ne wrote:

s0 what did i say that was wrong for you to edit something ???????????????????????????????????

i think it was my original post that he had a problem with. yours was only edited i think by him because you quoted my post.
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
ID: 1992766

your right when you say you will annoy them im guessing thats the only thing you can do in perg :lol:
GAME0VER
Fledgling Forumer

thks t3h d3vastator ur great : ) ♥
<br /><br />

Return to “Vendetta corner”